Luton 2-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

16 minutes ago, lucio said:

Start lavia , he’s clear of caicedo 

Obviously. Caicedo is just pants. Don’t get me wrong. Lavia made a solid albeit not spectacular debut. Would play him over Moises every day
But the price tag alone will guarantee that Caicedo will keep starting. Same with Enzo. I don’t think Poch has the balls to bench the big money failure. 

May seem a bit controversial (although I don’t see why) but I would go with Disasi and Badiashile again at the back.

Think they actually played well enough as a pair at times in the first half and allowed the defensive line to be 5-10m further up the field. They struggled second half, but we as a team struggled to match Palace’s physicality - this cannot happen again v Luton as this is their bread and butter. They’ve also given very good accounts of themselves v both City and Arsenal and will no doubt be up for it.

Gusto, Gallagher and Nkunku are must starts also.

Palmer and Sterling also if they are back, think those 2 and Nkunku could really form a nice attacking trio behind the CF.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Obviously. Caicedo is just pants. Don’t get me wrong. Lavia made a solid albeit not spectacular debut. Would play him over Moises every day
But the price tag alone will guarantee that Caicedo will keep starting. Same with Enzo. I don’t think Poch has the balls to bench the big money failure. 

When you are 60 million player but you don't get minutes because big money signing needs to get minutes.. Shit.. Few years ago 60 million signing would be huge!

jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick

Chelsea’s injury woes continue! Mauricio Pochettino confirms Romeo Lavia thigh problem after 30-minute debut against Crystal Palace

https://www.goal.com/en/lists/Chelsea-injury-continue-mauricio-pochettino-confirms-romeo-lavia-thigh-debut-crystal-palace/bltc2583499751eb92a