Luton 2-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Caicedo has been shit

That is just his level. Forget what he did in Brighton when shoehorned at full back and stuff like this. He has had 20+ games for us, most at full fitness and all have been shit bar two average ones. He is just an embarrassingly bad player.

Just now, Vesper said:

I want one more season out of Thiago

we simply cannot lose his leadership with how young our squad is

I'm just unsure we can rely on him to play a big part of the field, and I'd imagine he wants to be playing regularly in his final year(s).

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I'm just unsure we can rely on him to play a big part of the field, and I'd imagine he wants to be playing regularly in his final year(s).

At this point there can be not debate who our best defender is. Losing Silva in summer would be like cutting an arm off.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chong completely changed the game, he has been a terror

Tbf., we never really controlled the game at any stage.

Even at 3 up.

Our central midfield is too inexperienced.

I'm not dissing on the individual players, necessarily.

But as a whole, they are inexperienced and quite frankly, suck. 

Not good at breaking up play, not good at deciding when to keep the ball or when to move it forward 

Edited by Blue Armour

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

At this point there can be not debate who our best defender is. Losing Silva in summer would be like cutting an arm off.

If he's so set on going back to Brazil, we haven't got much choice.