Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

James

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

I don’t think all this is pochs fault. This group of players was washed before already. Zombie squad 

He chooses to play Sanchez and cucarella on the right , his formation , his tactics 

This is the lowest I have felt as a Chelsea fan. I just cannot see where we will come together. This is really depressing. I really feel for you match attending fans. Watching the club you have known since children crumbling.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don’t think all this is pochs fault. This group of players was washed before already. Zombie squad 

Luckily the contracts are starting to run out so we can renew the squad... wait what?

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This is the lowest I have felt as a Chelsea fan. I just cannot see where we will come together. This is really depressing. I really feel for you match attending fans. Watching the club you have known since children crumbling.

Don't worry, Poch has a nice christmas dinner booked up that should up the morale for the festive period! 😄

1 minute ago, lucio said:

He chooses to play Sanchez and cucarella on the right , his formation , his tactics 

He is not helping but he did not force the players to constantly give the ball away, joh around and miss all these chances. I think this generation of players is just shit. Almost no manager can reach them. They spend all their day on their phones or PS5 not giving a fk about the club as long as they collect their money. 

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

That's a detail with context. Can't establish correlation much less causation with level of play or final result.

I miss most of last season because it was depressing AF and it looks like I'll be doing that for a second season in a row.

This team just isn't it. I would've been happy if our performances were at least decent but this is shambolic.. 

How we didn't lose with more I woldn't never know.

Just now, Mário César said:

even before RA we were a top6 team since the ends of the 90's....

how our new board transformed a club that was a top6 for the last 25 years and turn in a mid table team...

Getting rid of seasoned albeit not brilliant professionals and replacing them with frauds and doing so on every level through the entire hierarchy of the club. On and off the field. 

7 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Having this squad prery much makes Posh "unsackable". Do that and we could really start seeing the worst of these very green players.

It's not the manager. The players aren't good enough.

Yet Eddie Howe used an even younger and greener team to outplay yours.