Bearing in Mind Suspensions and Injuries

Sanchez

Disasi.  Badashile.  Sylva    Colwill

Caicedo              Uguchukwe

Enzo

Sterling                              Mudryck

Broja

Entertaining 2-2 Draw is my pediction 

It's literally set up for us to win, but bar last season that's been the case when we've played United for aslong as I can remember and we still find a way to fumble it despite dominating the general play.

Goodison next week with the way Dyche has Everton playing will be stupidly tough so hopefully we can get the job done here.

Edited by Tomo

I was shocked to see that our last win in this tie was in 2017 under Conte. They have smacked us once or twice during this period. I believe it is only fair to smack them back on Wednesday. We are the only team who have consistently beaten them when they were good and are the only team consistently not beating them now that they are shit. Lets stop the rot and start climbing up that table! 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

They'll be fine Wed's....

10 years is ridiculous!!! Thought our last win win being 2018 was bad enough but not winning at Old Trafford in 10 years...no

Quite a few fans think this will be the game that sees ten Hag out the door. Their players are not responding to him at all. Sancho is not the only person that has had a falling out with him. Varane has been pretty vocal lately in his discontent. 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Quite a few fans think this will be the game that sees ten Hag out the door. Their players are not responding to him at all. Sancho is not the only person that has had a falling out with him. Varane has been pretty vocal lately in his discontent. 

That's the thing we have it in us to get a result. But then so has the other lot over 10 years...hopefully December is the month we start climbing up the table.

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's the thing we have it in us to get a result. But then so has the other lot over 10 years...hopefully December is the month we start climbing up the table.

The sad thing is that nobody at the top 5 - 8 have been inconsistent and the table is there for a team to put a run together and get back to the top 6 at least. I am hoping the same, but rather cautious in my expectations.

We didn't lose against Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and City. In fact, we outplayed majority of them. But again we lost to Nottingham, Brentford... in which category is United? Definitely closer to second one. 

Edited by NikkiCFC