Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

James

We removed whole squad in the summer because players were shit and added new whole squad and again players are shit.. Wtf just the coach is shit and he keeps proving it.. 

Insane to defend this time now, I cannot do it, against Spurs and City it was fantastic but there is no reason for this kind of drop off recently, I'm really struggling to stay positive or take positives from anything we are doing or trying to do.

People complain of this player’s performance and that player’s performance when it is all the players performance that has been lacking. When your manager sets you up to fail, you eventually lose confidence in yourself and the manager’s way. I can see a few players have downed tools. They no longer believe in Poch and it is only a matter of time.

If the players were members of a platoon, they would consider fragging Poch by now. 

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Who is the idiot who recommended him to sign him from Brighton? He wasn't good enough for Brighton.

We are going to finish in the 10-12 standing again. 

Probably the recruitment boy from Brighton we signed when we took Potter.

4 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Insane to defend this time now, I cannot do it, against Spurs and City it was fantastic but there is no reason for this kind of drop off recently, I'm really struggling to stay positive or take positives from anything we are doing or trying to do.

No spine no leaders. The squad is young but already completely dead inside. This group of players will never win anything. They just care for the paycheque. Showing off to training and games is all they are gonna do not to break their contracts but their commitment ends at the touchline