Bournemouth 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

We signed Kovacic prior to our transfer ban. The players we're targeting now are levels below, rather than a good mix of potential stars and starting-quality players (Nkunku being the exception).

But again Kovacic was hardly seen as an outstanding buy and many didn’t want him to sign permanently. But yeah.

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Decent signings in defense and midfield. Can't really complain about seeing Caicedo, Gusto, Lavia, Enzo brought in. But betting our season on Nkunku was a bad call.

I'd have to disagree to some extent. We need more than decent to actually have a chance of even challenging for Top 4, let alone honours. Most on this board knew that one notable attacking signing wasn't enough; it's just a shame those making the decisions were oblivious to that.

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

But again Kovacic was hardly seen as an outstanding buy and many didn’t want him to sign permanently. But yeah.

I'm not disputing that, but he was at least someone with pedigree. 

What the actual fuck was the performance yesterday? Absolutely fucking abysmal. 

The speed of play and players choices was actually laughable, some can't even pass it 5 yards. As for Mudryk, keep saying he's mentally gone, he will never ever flourish here.

Keep seeing all these wonder training goals yet we can't score from 6 yards out with a keeper on the floor.

Total shite

Did anyone else notice when Jackson hit the post if he had just slipped Gallagher in ... Conor was literally running through the biggest gap in the Bournemouths defence you will ever see right in front of him.

Easy goal.

Not seeing that is a disgrace. 

I would have seen that and I can't even get into the local pub side ffs.

Edited by DDA

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Did anyone else notice when Jackson hit the post if he had just slipped Gallagher in ... Conor was literally running through the biggest gap in the Bournemouths defence you will ever see right in front of him.

Easy goal.

Not seeing that is a disgrace. 

I would have seen that and I can't even get into the local pub side ffs.

No way gallagher finishes it but it was on 

During our last two succesfull or moderately successful seasons we relied upon:

Mount - Havertz - Werner - Pulisic - Giroud

We dropped Werner, Giroud departed the other three turned into sh*te.
Mount looked for a moment as the new Bobby Charlton of England - if I dare say this.

What do you think has gone terribly wrong ?
Today our forward line is -seriously- a barely premiership division forward line,
We did n't like Joao Felix either but he is good in Barcelona now. Was he so useless for us or something else was to blame for his lack of productivity under Potter ?

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

We did n't like Joao Felix either but he is good in Barcelona now. Was he so useless for us or something else was to blame for his lack of productivity under Potter ?

He was not perfect but was our best attacker in second part of the season since his arrival. If you don't want to keep him why keep Mudryk, Sterling, Madueke...