Chelsea 0-1 Nottm Forest

ZAPHOD2319

11 minutes ago, Mário César said:

no way we could get leao for 100M. at least 150M

but is shambolic spend so much money with players with potential.

what a disaster 

We could get him for even less than 100m. His previous contract was expiring in 2024. He signed new one this summer. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We could get him for even less than 100m. His previous contract was expiring in 2024. He signed new one this summer. 

milan would only sell through his clause value 

anyway, what a disaster has been this club in the last year 

I couldn't imagine any worst even in my worst nightmares 

24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

zero chance we could get him for less than £100m

zero

I will make a big boy list for summer 2024 and drop it in transfers

he is on it

Havertz with the air shot..

Onto us we looked promising in pre-season but large chunk of those have either been loaned out or out injured,then we have new signings having their pre-season now.we still have flaws that can't be fixed until next window but majority of them should be soon enough.

Next summer i think we'll be in a position where we can get our smaller number of additions required in earlier,have a more settled squad.and start the season better than we have this one. 

Title was always gonna be out of reach this year but if we sort ourselves out soon enough we can catch the other teams.

40 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Havertz with the air shot..

Onto us we looked promising in pre-season but large chunk of those have either been loaned out or out injured,then we have new signings having their pre-season now.we still have flaws that can't be fixed until next window but majority of them should be soon enough.

Next summer i think we'll be in a position where we can get our smaller number of additions required in earlier,have a more settled squad.and start the season better than we have this one. 

Title was always gonna be out of reach this year but if we sort ourselves out soon enough we can catch the other teams.

why are you so optimist? 

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

why are you so optimist? 

My own personal experiences in following CFC and life in general allow me to keep my emotions in check and understand what is happening,why and how it's likely to get better.

It's a work in progress,it'll take time,some would look at what Rembrandt is painting after he's just started and say it's shit,others choose to wait a while,others until it's completed.

2 hours ago, Mário César said:

why are you so optimist? 

I'd say people are bit over pessimistic here or just carried away by emotions;

What are we expecting really? If we wanted to push for result, Tuchel should never be sacked. People were justifying Poch instead of Nags, because he knows how to work with players and develop them long-term. All our new players were at best decent-ish in much easier leagues or had a short, bright shot (Enzo, Jackson) but aren't anywhere near proven footballers. If we have like 22 "potential" players, if 3-4 of them will turn world class in the span of 2 years, it will realistically be a success. Some of those players have actually yet to learn even playing football at the PL level of performance and it won't happen after 10 training sessions. The only thing I could be blame Poch for rn is that our biggest issue is still there - it's not like those players look very "hungry" or fighting fot the badge, bar maybe Gallagher, but his killer cardio performances don't translate much to football itself yet, unfortunately, but I do allow the possibility that the club is still a shitshow behind the scenes and offloading Mount won't fix it.

I do not like that since TT sacking owners clearly decided not to pursue the step up we needed from 5th to 3rd, but to downgrade, dismantle and someday rebuild the club, but it's clear that it is their decision, so no surprises seeing results like this. The only way to turn it over soon is the players miraculously getting some crazy morale boost trip and pull of something like Leicester campaign or the infamous Ted Lasso stuff, but the thing is it's even more difficult, as we have zero experience and zero world star players. Richmond had Zava at least. 

I don’t think we should be too despondent after 4 games.Yet again we have injuries to key players and the owners decided to go the route of buying young talent in the hope that they develope in to worldbeaters.  A very risky strategy  — I believe 4 world class signings down the spine of the team — goalkeeper,centre half,attacking midfielder and another forward — instead of 20 or so potentials would have made more sense.’. But we are where we are,so all we can do is give them a chance and hope that Poch really can perform miracles 🙏🙏

18 hours ago, Mário César said:

exactly

mudryk and madueke alone cost 100M and neither is ready

the management is betting everything on youngsters with potential and that has proven to be a mistake

it's good to buy a few players like that, but that's it. it's not about living off them.

they're ruining the club. 

They think they will create a powerful team within few years, but truth is we wont win trophies till then, anyone good will leave because of that any anyone good wont join because of that. You need balanced squad trying to be best while having couple talents to develop.

Absolute dog shit that was on Saturday, what a lifeless and drab performance. Nothing like a home defeat before a two week break.

He's got to get away from this Chilwell LW shit it does not work. As for Jackson and that miss, fucking WOW- this could be the start of it again

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Absolute dog shit that was on Saturday, what a lifeless and drab performance. Nothing like a home defeat before a two week break.

He's got to get away from this Chilwell LW shit it does not work. As for Jackson and that miss, fucking WOW- this could be the start of it again

Added to that all the money spent, and what do we get, different names same shit.

Losing at home to relegation fodder, I thought that Poch was coming here to turn things around but so far he's just following on from Lampard and Potter.

And Caicedo.. that's what £115M gets you...fuck

14 hours ago, Seymop said:

I don’t think we should be too despondent after 4 games.Yet again we have injuries to key players and the owners decided to go the route of buying young talent in the hope that they develope in to worldbeaters.  A very risky strategy  — I believe 4 world class signings down the spine of the team — goalkeeper,centre half,attacking midfielder and another forward — instead of 20 or so potentials would have made more sense.’. But we are where we are,so all we can do is give them a chance and hope that Poch really can perform miracles 🙏🙏

And what four world class players did you have in mind?

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

And what four world class players did you have in mind?

Declan Rice for one, Henderson or Pickford would have been better than Sanchez, Ivan Toney ( January is only 3 months away) and Jude Bellingham to name 4. We wouldn’t have got them all ,if any, but might have been better than signing multiple bang average players