Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

Kaveh Solhekol's key points:

• Poch has one year left on his deal and terms of his contract will be honoured.
  • One issue was that Chelsea are in the Club World Cup next June (2025) and that is when Poch’s contract ends.
  • So, Chelsea and Poch both had to decide whether to agree a new deal now or go their separate ways.
  • Chelsea couldn’t go into next season with a manager whose contract was going to run out during the Club World Cup.  

Um, excuse me? Really this club world cup shit is the main excuse? We signed contract with Poch last year, nobody considered this back then? Our plan was that after one year if he doesn't want to sign new deal we just fire him and pay his contract anyway?

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

• Poch has one year left on his deal and terms of his contract will be honoured.
  • One issue was that Chelsea are in the Club World Cup next June (2025) and that is when Poch’s contract ends.
  • So, Chelsea and Poch both had to decide whether to agree a new deal now or go their separate ways.
  • Chelsea couldn’t go into next season with a manager whose contract was going to run out during the Club World Cup.  

Um, excuse me? Really this club world cup shit is the main excuse? We signed contract with Poch last year, nobody considered this back then? Our plan was that after one year if he doesn't want to sign new deal we just fire him and pay his contract anyway?

That can't be real....club world Cup ahhahahahha!!!!!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I meant when  the next manager fails to deliver that...because who knows what their time frame is

Be next.....

I have no clue who the new gaffer will be

I am not feeling good about our choices

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Can't say I know much about these guys...

This list looks weak

One of them was relegated, other was fighting relegation and the third was in the lower leagues 

Only man who can stop Pep is Mourinho. Ask around in Barcelona. 😀

Jokes aside I am completely shocked. There is always a chance that everything will be great and we will be a lot better with a new manager, but it certainly doesn’t look likely at the moment. I feel like we have no plan and are making decisions on the spot. I really really hope I am wrong! Sort stuff out and behave appropriately. You are in charge of Chelsea FC. You don’t have any wiggle room left for mistakes.

16 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So next season when we've W 2 D 3 L6 they can say '' well its a new coach and we're rebuilding. ''

Seems as though its a decision by the board, to benefit the board and Clownlake

This is true. Lack of continuity

only way to save this is if we get the replacement right and the market is non existent 

5 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Can't say I know much about these guys...

Embarrassing choices if true. Frank has done a decent job at Brentford but hardly an outstanding one the last 2 seasons. 

McKenna and Kompany (2nd season running) is even worse. Kompany has been thoroughly found out, the fact us and Bayern are apparently interested is madness. 

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Even more proof the club and sporting directors have no fucking clue. If this is a valid reason then they have no right to be employed 😂

Decisions have been good for the most part that the ownership has made after learning from some pretty big errors initially, you can't get everything right, just look at the Ineos mess today with Omar and Ashworth.

The owners are doing everything possible to get us to where we need to be, decisions on and off the pitch. This is the right call and it's only being masked by the last 5-6 games of the season.

1 minute ago, lluubbeenn said:

Only man who can stop Pep is Mourinho. Ask around in Barcelona. 😀

Mou did stop Pep from doing the first ever (no team in football history had or has done it) same season Sextuple (no Septuple possible in La Liga because no Jr domestic Cup like our League Cup)

Barca won the La Liga, the Supercopa, the CL, the UEFA Super Cup, and the FIFA World Club Cup, but Mou beat Pep in extra time in the Copa del Rey final

Kaveh at Sky is a literal laughable source of any information. Funny how nobody knew anything beyond rumours today and all of a sudden he's gone, as bad as Alex C, clowns.

I for one hope we get a disciplinarian in, the young guys need it.