Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea

They are playing like a team and they only need a few more points to be 100% safe. 

Unless Lampard sees the light and decides to play the young lads, I cannot see anything else but another L coming our way.

Kepa - Chalobah, Fofana, Badiashile - RLC, Carney, Enzo, Kante, Chilwell - Madueke, D. Fofana (or Havertz), Mudryk

Edited by Cosmin

7 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

They are playing like a team and they only need a few more points to be 100% safe. 

Unless Lampard sees the light and decides to play the young lads, I cannot see anything else but another L coming our way.

Kepa - Chalobah, Fofana, Badiashile - RLC, Carney, Enzo, Kante, Chilwell - Madueke, D. Fofana (or Havertz), Mudryk

They are already safe.. Southampton cannot overtake them mathematically, and Everton, Notingham and Leeds need to win 4 out of 4 to pass them. Impossible..

I even feel WHU are safe, but Bournemouth definetly survived. 

Another defeat incoming in this truly terrible season. Frank will always be a Legend but let’s face it he’s a average manager at best. I feel for him he took the job with best of intentions but too many players are not good enough. 
Less than a year ago there was a possibility that our wonderful club might not exist thanks to our incompetent government (admittedly a only a small chance) Todd & Co have made many mistakes but our problems started 5/6 years back under Roman. The list of poor transfers is big Drinkwater, Barkley,Bakayoko and since Diego left we haven’t had a center forward, Eden carried us at times but now things have come to a head and we are a awful team. There is a foundation of a Team Chilly,Reece,Enzo,Murdruk,Noni and a few other but we need to rid ourselves of so much deadwood. 
I can’t wait for this season to be over. My expectations for next are hopefully better but we ain’t challenging for the title. Having no European football will be good give manager time to coach and rebuild.

Despite how bad we are my one comfort is that we ain’t Spurs, 50 years of shite at White (or 3 point)  Shite Lane

We are Chelsea We will return 

54 minutes ago, ChelseaChelsea68 said:

Another defeat incoming in this truly terrible season. Frank will always be a Legend but let’s face it he’s a average manager at best. I feel for him he took the job with best of intentions but too many players are not good enough. 
Less than a year ago there was a possibility that our wonderful club might not exist thanks to our incompetent government (admittedly a only a small chance) Todd & Co have made many mistakes but our problems started 5/6 years back under Roman. The list of poor transfers is big Drinkwater, Barkley,Bakayoko and since Diego left we haven’t had a center forward, Eden carried us at times but now things have come to a head and we are a awful team. There is a foundation of a Team Chilly,Reece,Enzo,Murdruk,Noni and a few other but we need to rid ourselves of so much deadwood. 
I can’t wait for this season to be over. My expectations for next are hopefully better but we ain’t challenging for the title. Having no European football will be good give manager time to coach and rebuild.

Despite how bad we are my one comfort is that we ain’t Spurs, 50 years of shite at White (or 3 point)  Shite Lane

We are Chelsea We will return 

Feel like Frank is better suited as a coach, to help young players. 

He hasn't really shown any tactical ability to switch things up when his team concedes a goal or two. 

Mendy

Fofana Silva badman 

kante                                               chilwell

Enzo.            Chuk

Noni.                       Felix                  mudryk

Mendy

Fofana       silva        Badman 

Kante.            

Enzo                      Chuk

Noni.            Felix.            Mudryk.    Chilwel

Formation when attacking ^^

Kante as a rwb to cover midfield if needed keep noni wide and let chuk go forward, kante can fall back into a midfield to cover for DM when attacking

Edited by YorkshireBlue

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

So is the Kings Coronation going to mess up viewing any games in the UK?

Fuck knows, it's a load of shit anyways I'm just happy for another bank holiday Monday off, hopefully they don't cancel football to force us to watch that wazzock get a crown.