Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea

It is fun trying to work out what is tactically wrong with us. We clearly have the talent - someone just needs to make these players play together. 

One thing I find is we never have players play between the lines. Can't link things together. 

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Madueke looks good but he needs to work on his crossing/end product.

Chilwell has been hurrendous.

I'm sure he would find it alot easier if there were players in the box not surrounded by 2 to 3 defenders.

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Madueke looks good but he needs to work on his crossing/end product.

Chilwell has been hurrendous.

Chilwell sometimes plays well but he’s pretty average imo. I’d like a new lb or try the young guy on loan 

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I'm sure he would find it alot easier if there were players in the box not surrounded by 2 to 3 defenders.

That is true. It always seems there are million defenders in the oppositions box but Haaland over at City has all the space in the World.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

That is true. It always seems there are million defenders in the oppositions box but Haaland over at City has all the space in the World.

We just don't get the players in the box, then wen we do they turn into statues! No movement no draggin defenders away absolutely nothing. We make it so easy for teams to defend ATM, they probably don't waste time in training onit, just practice attack 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

We just don't get the players in the box, then wen we do they turn into statues! No movement no draggin defenders away absolutely nothing. We make it so easy for teams to defend ATM, they probably don't waste time in training onit, just practice attack 🤣🤣

I'm not sure if we have trainings anymore.