Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

Unless we do something different,the best we can hope for is a draw. Play Madueka,Fofana and Mudryk and go forwards !! But doubt if we will, it will be the same sideways and backwards dross 

I will be watching City v Arsenal keeping half on eye on the score of this one.

Pointless game, nothing on it, Azpilicueta will play, a shot together team with FL and his daft wobble head and cheesy grin telling us before and after the game it was a game we must be up for blah blah blah

23 hours ago, lucio said:

Chuk should play every game from here on out 

If we're going to start chucking in young players (which I personally think would would more harm than good in this period) I'd rather it'd be one who has a high chance of actually becoming a player of the high level.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

If we're going to start chucking in young players (which I personally think would would more harm than good in this period) I'd rather it'd be one who has a high chance of actually becoming a player of the high level.

Would like to see Fofana thrown in up front out of the guys who haven’t really played - with Kai out makes more sense than perhaps throwing in Carney somewhere and going with this Gallagher/Sterling/other strange combos. 

His lack of inclusion since Potter froze out Aubamayang has been strange - I mean we lack goals and not saying he’s going to score 30 goals in a season but an actual more traditional/nature 9 would of been refreshing to see perhaps.

Rest of the team, try and keep the regular fixtures though - in defence and midfield in particularly.

Fully agree throwing in a lot of youngsters who haven’t featured could probably be more detrimental than good - you generally want to integrate one or two of them into a team thats doing well to take some of the burden off of them/so they can maybe make mistakes and they won’t hugely affect the game. Right now, not so much.

Enzo and Badiashile have to regular parts of this team though to the end of the season (they more or less have been already or Enzo has). And then maybe DD Fofana should get some minutes as he is actually the only 9 outside of Auba who I have no idea if Frank will use him or not.

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Fair enough if you don’t think he’s any good ? 

Wtf is this team? 
No Bada, Mudryk, Felix or Madueke. 
Surely the sporting bosses must have told Lamps to start integrate the young players for the future? Or are they actually scared of going down to the championship? But even if so, i bet the fecking U21 players would put up a better fight than Azpi, Chalobah, Gallagher and Sterling. 

Christ sake i was looking forward to this game for some unexplainable reason. 

Well actually i could (or should?) begin to fix the kids bicycles for the season tonight instead of doing it this weekend..