Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

another team that will outperform us most likely, hope i’m wrong and these tossers actually perform in front of the crowd. not expecting anything more from this lot

Edited by Johnnyeye

21 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

What’s this garbage team again.. Chalobah, Gallagher.. Azpi fullback, 10 defensive players..

At least Lampard should try to entertain supporters.

As brutual as it is I can somewhat understand it. Lampard doesn't have the tactical nous to go toe to toe with any half decent team/manager so our best hope is outworking them and shitting out the result.

We've made our bed.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As brutual as it is I can somewhat understand it. Lampard doesn't have the tactical nous to go toe to toe with any half decent team/manager so our best hope is outworking them and shitting out the result.

We've made our bed.

Literally impossible at this stage as no other team has less to play for than us. Better to go all out attack and let them freestyle 

18 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

When I look at that line-up that I agree is complete shit, there can be just one explanation. It is all players that Frank feels love the club.

Does not explain Sterling

It definitely can't be the only explanation. Maybe only Azpi, Kante, Trev and Gallager love the club, nobody else.

Edited by manpe

1 minute ago, manpe said:

It definitely can't be the only explanation. Maybe only Azpi, Kante, Trev and Gallager love the club, nobody else.

Yeah, I worded that badly. Frank has been talking a lot lately about playing for the club and having heart. Going back to Lampard 1.0 he does believe that if you have enough heart and play for the badge, it somehow lifts your playing level.

15 minutes ago, lucio said:

Literally impossible at this stage as no other team has less to play for than us. Better to go all out attack and let them freestyle 

You need proper coaching to play that type of football, we don't have that. Any even remotely well coached team of even moderate quality will have us for breakfast.

Best we can do with Lampard here is make ourselves difficult to beat and hope to shit out something, I don't like it anymore than you do but as I've said we've made our bed.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

Bit harsh on Chilwell, Silva and Enzo.