Chelsea 1-2 Brighton

James

6ffa88d4-892e-41be-a9cb-49759f052d4f_341imagine these 2 going into the dressing room and trying to inspire the players with their cringe american voices. Will only make things worse. Pair of losers. We need Boehly out banners in SB and the rest of the fans stay home. Make it clear these american donkeys are not welcome at the bridge.

Is it fair to accuse Boehly ?
How much did Abramovitch spent from 2015 to 2021, average per year ?
I don't believe Boehly personally judged the players he bought.
We would n't expect him to do that, even if he was a 300 year old Englishman.

8 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Is it fair to accuse Boehly ?
How much did Abramovitch spent from 2015 to 2021, average per year ?
I don't believe Boehly personally judged the players he bought.
We would n't expect him to do that, even if he was a 300 year old Englishman.

He decided to spend all the money early on. He also hired a dogshit manager 

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

One of the most embarrassing performances I have seen in as long as I can remember.

Boehly & Eghbali both need to sell up and fuck off. They’ve destroyed this club in 1 year. Absolutely horrendous. And it doesn’t look like its going to stop. Another £600m on players and yet we’ve got Frank Lampard as manager as a publicity stunt to improve their reputation because they know every decision they’ve made this year has made them look as thick as shit. Two of the biggest clowns I think the PL have ever encountered as owners.

Genuinely think its time the fans stopped going to games and send them a message. What an absolute shambles from top to bottom. I haven’t been in a while but I certainly wont be going back anytime soon. Got better things to waste money on than going to watch whatever the fuck that was.

How many times have they been in the dressing room now as well? Fuck sake might as well start picking the team.

My sentiments exactly, i've already said from yesterday i'm finished watching Chelsea this season.

I'm revolting🤪

I want to see demo's if we march on the bridge i'll be there.

by the way terrific post Mo

8 hours ago, lucio said:

He decided to spend all the money early on. He also hired a dogshit manager 

Everybody was crazy about Potter back in September.
We were n't but because we disagreed with the sacking of TT, not because we knew Potter was d*gshit.

57 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Everybody was crazy about Potter back in September.
We were n't but because we disagreed with the sacking of TT, not because we knew Potter was d*gshit.

i said from day 1 potter would suck 

What is happening right now is a complete mystery and baffling to me because have not been able to put a marker on one particular thing as the root cause.

• We needed a new owner who would rebuild and invest ... We got someone who has already spend insane amount of money and now also has formed some sort of hierarchy which was missing under Roman's era. 
  • While Tuchel's sacking was unfortunate, we replaced him with an upcoming English manager which again lot of people were hoping for but the results has been again very disappointing. 
  • The players we have are not average by any standards, we have won the CL recently with them. Even the new signings are touted as potentially world class. There are moments where you would go Wow which tells they are good but then most of the time they are lost ... yesterday we could see them communicating with each other whenever the game use to stop which tells they talk amongst each other 🙂. Still the team seems so disjointed. 
  • I'm not a fan of Lampard the manager but cant completely blame Lampard because he changed the side to find a solution and it didnt work

At this point of time, i dont know what to change because we literally changed or are changing everything and yet the outcome is frustrating ... Yes getting in quality is one solution, but would another overhaul guarantee us results? 

Yesterday was a pathetic game ... It is not the loss that I m frustrated but it is the manner in which it happened. Journey of 22-23 season should be a case study on how things can get messed up! 

Hoping against hope that we collectively head into the right direction! 

Edited by coolhead23