Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool

James

We are showing no improvement week on week. Too many “pretty” players who struggle to take responsibility in the final third — Felix,Sterling,Ziyech,Puli, Havertz and I could go on !! Also why has Potter got a thing about Loftus-Cheek, he disappears out of games and will never win us anything. I don’t think Potter knows what to do to stop the rot.The display against Villa was just pathetic 

Not sure I will even watch this, but apparently reports coming out that Salah and Trent are out, could be bullshit.

If available it must be a three of Badman, Fofana and Koulibaly, with Reece and Chilly wing backs. Kante and Enzo please and front three of Havertz, Sterling and Felix

Yeah, not sure if there’s any point watching this. Will probably be more headless chicken football since Bruno will have had zero time to get any plans across and will be scrambling and unable to sleep trying to decide what team to start with.

Liverpool’s hopes for 4th are very slim but still possible if they catch fire like they have in recent seasons. So this is a must win for them if they have any chance. After that humiliation against City at the weekend they’ll be up for it. 

If we go a goal down I think the players will check out and give up. 

34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, not sure if there’s any point watching this. Will probably be more headless chicken football since Bruno will have had zero time to get any plans across and will be scrambling and unable to sleep trying to decide what team to start with.

Liverpool’s hopes for 4th are very slim but still possible if they catch fire like they have in recent seasons. So this is a must win for them if they have any chance. After that humiliation against City at the weekend they’ll be up for it. 

If we go a goal down I think the players will check out and give up. 

Liverpool will play in 2nd gear the whole game and they have their best mate Mr. Taylor as the referee....just waiting for one of our defenders to make a rash challenge and they'll get an easy penalty, take the lead and our players will check out.