Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool

James

Only times Liverpool have really looked like scoring is from corners. We should be out of sight here as usual.

Can’t help but think Auba on the end of a lot of these chances over the past few months and we score quite a few of them.

When I saw the lineups being released I really thought Reece James was the only one who could score....

Almost happened if not for Enzo being offsides.

Havertz and Felix are so wasteful and bad inside the box....

Pathetic finishing. These players in our attack are so spoiled, I cannot believe it. I hate it when people talk about creating spaces, making runs etc.

A good attacker has to score goals and offer assists. No one remembers Costa, Hazard, Pedro or Willian for the spaces that they created. Just put the f*cking ball in the back of the net. 

If you are not capable of that, piss off. This is why Havertz and Felix should leave come summer. 

4 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Felix is one of the most annoying players I have seen at Chelsea. You can see he has it all, but still cannot deliver.

Him playing off of an absolutely lethal finisher would transform us. Does everything well but the finishing. 

And it’s strange because when you watch the goals he has scored throughout his career he’s capable of producing worldies. But he’s so damn inconsistent.