Leicester 1-3 Chelsea

James

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Gallagher's clearance proved decisive in the end.

Deserves more respect from the fans. Barely given proper chance this season. Gonna be here long, long time. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Deserves more respect from the fans. Barely given proper chance this season. Gonna be here long, long time. 

I think his performances last season set a standard that will be hard to match considering the step up. No one could ever fault his commitment.

Leicester are probably the one side we don’t really need to break down a bus so we had tons of chances. they also are in terrible form. Still we struggled defensively 

But on the plus side we won against ref & var

were not demoralised by stupid set back

scored more than 2 first time in ages

created a ton of chances and had a tolerable conversion rate for once 

Won and played well without RJ for first time in 2 years.

won without  other key players  

Edited by Magic Lamps

Sometimes all u need is 1 win. Games are won in the head. 

We still have problems, we still will drop some points this season, but there is reason to be more optimistic. 

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Enzo is a big improvement on Fabregas. Took our time replacing him but finally we’ve got creativity and raw talent in the middle.

Fabregas only major success with him was PL in 14/15 season. 

In Conte title he was joker. Kante played 2000 mins more in PL and Matic around 1300. Plus Fabregas was defensively big liability. Bigger than Jorginho. Enzo is different level. Best MF in the world probably. 

Problems persist:

Still wasteful 

potter still does not have us defending as a team so we concede many chances despite good individual performances from defenders 

not effective at playing out from the back when pressed high

weird subs.

having phases of 0 control in the game

Mudryk still a square peg 

felix still cursed

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think his performances last season set a standard that will be hard to match considering the step up. No one could ever fault his commitment.

Looks like Potter likes to close the game with him. 3 wins in a row and 3 times first sub was Felix-Gallagher. Adding one more MF. It's working so far. But when Kante is back he could do it with Kova. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

40 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Gallagher started plenty of games under Potter.

There's a reason he's gone back to the bench.

For much of the season we had everyone struggling all at once. Now more and more of them are playing super well all at once and our results are now reflecting that.

-Koulibaly looks like the Napoli version now. Not thinking too much, rushing, and then panicking when pressed. 

-Fofana looks like the player we spent £70m on and I will remind everyone here that I’ve said all along that I was sure he’d be great for us in the long term.

-Cucu still doesn’t look like the dual attacking and defending threat he was at his best but he looks like he belongs at this level now at least.

-Havertz has been the biggest surprise for me after Koulibaly. He’s actually holding on to possession now.

Perhaps if we keep building up confidence in the PL we can make a real run at the UCL. 

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I'm here in Leicester...

We won again with 2 goals different 😜

Get this man a lifelong season ticket subscription… for every stadium in Europe.
😄

Surely a better investment than a full XI of wingers lol