Chelsea 2-0 Dortmund (Aggregate 2-1)

James

I will give Potter a few more games.

Was ready to punt him - I think he's too nice and doesn't have that edge required, hope I'm wrong though.

Finally the players played for the shirt and the support at the Bridge was decent.

Like I said - please whichever deity actually exists- let this be the start of a winning streak 

18 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Looks like someone got butthurt.

If someone interviewed me after losing a game, I dread to think what I'd say, it's bad enough when I lose at monopoly.

Curious he doesn't mention the penalty we should have had 10 minutes in.

Just got back from the game, was right near the Dortmund fans. Absolute disgrace they were. Amount of coins, drinks and other items that got thrown in to the family section, nevermind the 1 guy brandishing a metal pole towards kids. No action from stewards or police, if it was English fans doing that, the police would be battering each and every fan. 

Delighted to get the win and shove it in those cunts faces. 

52 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nah, Benfica, Milan, Inter fit us all perfectly. 

AC MILAN will knock out Tottenham and hopefully will get them, I’ve a bad feeling it will be Man City

Going to save most of my thoughts and re-analyse the game tomorrow but the main thing I feel tonight is pride. It's been a tough and testing season and it was just nice to see that heart and fight in the team tonight. Felt everyone who started the game put minimum 7/10 performances in. I'm not expecting us to win the Champions League but I didn't the two times we did either. We just seem to be getting players back fit at the right time, if the cards fall right you just never know.

I guess for this season - revert back to what works - find a team thats already gelled a bit, etc. 

Next season and off season we can focus on using the Maduake and Mudryk - a 4 ATB system - etc.

39 minutes ago, Thor said:

I guess for this season - revert back to what works - find a team thats already gelled a bit, etc. 

Next season and off season we can focus on using the Maduake and Mudryk - a 4 ATB system - etc.

Nah it just doesn't suit James or Chilwell.

We need to work around them and Fofana in defence, he will be a class act.

I thought Kova had a great game too.

But Chilwell destroyed them on the left and ended up with 2 assists... 

I can't see it working any other way? That's why I have been so down on Potter - he has to adapt to the players he has.