11. Noni Madueke

ZAPHOD2319

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The current crop of players have received a proper bashing from us as fans and rightfully so... 

But I thinks only fair to say this lad looks to me at least as if he is really trying when he gets a chance. I want to see more of him in the starting line ups. He's no Mahrez when comes to his technical ability but he does play with forward thinking progressive nature and this team needs more of that than ever right now. 

2 hours ago, DDA said:

The current crop of players have received a proper bashing from us as fans and rightfully so... 

But I thinks only fair to say this lad looks to me at least as if he is really trying when he gets a chance. I want to see more of him in the starting line ups. He's no Mahrez when comes to his technical ability but he does play with forward thinking progressive nature and this team needs more of that than ever right now. 

He was the only one who actually looked interested the other night. His profile is interesting but you can still see he is raw.

20 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

He was the only one who actually looked interested the other night. His profile is interesting but you can still see he is raw.

I agree sometimes heart is bigger then talent with some footballers not saying Noni isn't talented but give me a trier then a poser any day.

• 4 weeks later...

This guy has got bags of ability and good work rate, but someone needs to tell him when to release the ball.

He holds on to it for too long when driving into the box.,  resulting in no one being available for his cut back passes 

Hope Pochettino will be the coach that can give him good instruction 

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

This guy has got bags of ability and good work rate, but someone needs to tell him when to release the ball.

He holds on to it for too long when driving into the box.,  resulting in no one being available for his cut back passes 

Hope Pochettino will be the coach that can give him good instruction 

I think a big part of that comes down to having no CF. I'm sure Osimhen (holding onto hope) will help our wingers flourish.

Edited by LAM09

Still raw but fuck me apart from Enzo he's been very good and under Poch I think he could be a diamond. 

Not helped or backed up by the likes of that lazy fucker Havertz strolling into the box like he is about to go on death row.

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, guddy69 said:

playing OK today but missed 6 chances...  🙂  under 21s

ESR replaced him and scored. Maybe losing starting spot after this. Mudryk surprisingly also didn't play yesterday. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

ESR replaced him and scored. Maybe losing starting spot after this. Mudryk surprisingly also didn't play yesterday. 

Mudryk was expected to be a sub for first game due to playing 90 mins for the national team a few days before where he was brilliant, but yeah him not coming on was a surprise. They won comfortably as well it seems. May continue on the bench for next game as well then.