Chelsea 1-0 Crystal Palace

ZAPHOD2319

1st time in 25 odd years that I'm actually dreading our next game! 

it's wrong to blame Potter since half his 1st eleven are injured & he hasn't actually bought a player yet. 

but you get the feeling that something ain't right behind what we see.... not good! 

Actually think we will win this one just b cos it’s bloody Crystal Palace. their defence is quite poor and always gives us space in the channels which is the one place where we manage to creat chances from time to time.  Their pace on the counter can hurt our slow ass defence big time so it will be right on the edge. 

Will be super nervy tho. If we concede first we will probably collapse.

Just wonder which player we will lose to injury this time. 

8 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Actually think we will win this one just b cos it’s bloody Crystal Palace. their defence is quite poor and always gives us space in the channels which is the one place where we manage to creat chances from time to time.  Their pace on the counter can hurt our slow ass defence big time so it will be right on the edge. 

Will be super nervy tho. If we concede first we will probably collapse.

Just wonder which player we will lose to injury this time. 

I mean we can't score or defend atm so case of who is worse..and tbf table wise it's close. We have 21 goals against. They have 25

We've scored 21..theyve scored 17

Probably 0-0..or they'll take a chance..

Edited by Laylabelle

Hard to even pick a good XI out of the group available. I guess Fofana should start and Carney too. Not a single one of our fit CM deserve to play, at CB only Thiago has earned the chance to wear a Chelsea shirt. I guess we should look at Badiashile next to him. Don't even place KK on the bench. Feel for Graham Potter when you look at the players he's got available to try to make an XI out of at this point tbh.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Never believe headlines with a typo.

Seems like Merse is hitting the booze again and the editors don't care anymore.

No way we are gonna get rid of Potter this soon.