Andrey Santos

ZAPHOD2319

4 hours ago, lucio said:

So basically they had no plans to play him from the beginning ,

Tin pot club managed by basic brexit btech Englishman . Sooner they are relegated the better 

E0BFEF43-A2A4-4716-BCD6-B3A1166FC2E9.jpeg

What I don't get is why we agreed to loan him there? 

Forest never had any plans to play him, I remember people on the reddit transfer forum saying that they were only signing Santos as cheap depth on loan. 

Why have strategic partnerships like Strasbourg if we can't loan them good young players

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

So everyone blamed club but it was his choice. 

The club and Andrey would've had assurances that he'd play and a proposal of how he'd be used. Can hardly blame him or the club really. It is what it is, hopefully the next one works out better. 

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I doubt he demanded Nottingham forest specifically and arranged it himself. He was probably given the choice between going there or staying, doesn’t mean a better loan couldn’t have been arranged 

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

I doubt he demanded Nottingham forest specifically and arranged it himself. He was probably given the choice between going there or staying, doesn’t mean a better loan couldn’t have been arranged 

There were reports about multiple loan offers from Italy, France... He probably wanted PL. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Classy and sportsmanlike if he really said like this. This is how you do it.

If he can find a better loan and turn this season positive it can be a big boost for his confidence.

• 3 weeks later...

If he doesn’t play there then question marks have to be asked. I mean 2 bad loans in a row is never good. Let’s see what happens though. 

Isn’t ready for Chelsea and never got a look in at NFFC, fingers crossed this one is more productive. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/02/2024 at 06:41, OneMoSalah said:

If he doesn’t play there then question marks have to be asked. I mean 2 bad loans in a row is never good. Let’s see what happens though. 

Isn’t ready for Chelsea and never got a look in at NFFC, fingers crossed this one is more productive. 

Today, he is on the bench again.

Last summer there were runours that Barcelona might take him for 60M lol.. Less wild rumour was him going on loan to Porto.

Barca still interested? 

What’s the possible reason he is being called up to Brazilian NT but Notingham Forest and Strasbourg coaches don’t seem to be out of their world for having him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...