Man City 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Gundalf said:

3 international titles in the last 2 years. We have very high standards. Imagine being an United fan, imagine being a Liveprool fan before Klopp. Imagine being a Spurs fan in general, imagine being an Arsenal fan. Us Chelsea fans are spoilt af.  

It was clear form the beginning that it will take years rather than months to get us back to the levels where we were. I will judge the Boehly era in 3 to 4 years, no earlier than that. 

yes, BUT the signs were clear that we were heading towards a cliff

an INSANE amount of shit buys, botched sales, failed buys, shit contract management, and the loss of the new stadium

all building up and up since 2017

1 minute ago, zinctek said:

Utd are the same, just the same as us. doesnt make it

Agree they have made blunders ,but still think we win the title for biggest spend for least result

Just now, Laylabelle said:

But the last few games they have looked like a team who have just met for a kick about and don't really know what they're doing or why...its not just the form that is a worry it'd just the play in general! Least try...

Yes, but that has nothing to do with patience. If Chelsea keeps going like that for the next 2 years, then I will be angry, but considering what was happened to this club since February, I want to at least give the new structure 1 full year before I lose my head. 

In May we didnt even know if this club can keep on existing, there was a threat Chelsea might end just there, and now we are insulting our players bc we might be without CL next season. This toxic atmosphere within the fanbase is not helping anyone. 

there is not one Chelsea player at the moment if they got the ball in a good position i would be thinking right here we go something will happen. not had that since hazard.  We have no attack, midfeild lacks and dont get my started on the back if you can call them defenders. KK is a monster of a person yet he is the only one who wouldnt jump for that free kick? come on 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, BUT the signs were clear that we were heading towards a cliff

an INSANE amount of shit buys, botched sales, failed buys, shit contract management, and the loss of the new stadium

all building up and up since 2017

Yes, but most of these mistakes were done by the old regime. There is no point in blaming the club for that at this moment. 

The first year after this dramatic change is about to settle in, the real journey begins in 2023. 

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Yes, but that has nothing to do with patience. If Chelsea keeps going like that for the next 2 years, then I will be angry, but considering what was happened to this club since February, I want to at least give the new structure 1 full year before I lose my head. 

In May we didnt even know if this club can keep on existing, there was a threat Chelsea might end just there, and now we are insulting our players bc we might be without CL next season. This toxic atmosphere within the fanbase is not helping anyone. 

are you dreaming we will be lucky to even be in the EC next year this is embarrassing for a used to be top 2 club we wont get top 7. look at newcastle for example  a few good players that didnt cost the earth and they are playing good football, winning and enjoying themsleves. poor from the top to the pitch

Surprised how negative it is on here tonight. It's hardly been vintage, but I don't think we've played too bad tonight. Was always going to be a difficult game, but we've played with a lot more intent and appetite to get the ball forward than recent games like Arsenal and United. We've played on the edge a little, but backed ourselves to continuously try and play out, and whilst it's created problems, it's also helped us create chances.

We've had just as good chances as City have had tonight but as is usual, we're just wasteful far too much with the final ball or finishing chances.

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Yes, but most of these mistakes were done by the old regime. There is no point in blaming the club for that at this moment. 

The first year after this dramatic change is about to settle in, the real journey begins in 2023. 

Boley and his team had time to buy, he was to busy from what you see in the media playing real life fifa on manager mode