Man City 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

The high press is gone. Very predictable because of recent moves (not only w/ signings), but it is still disappointing to see we are nowhere near the competitiveness we once had.

Also a reminder why the starters are the starters: often it isn't a matter of skill.

Edited by robsblubot

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

Funny how quiet it was here when we looked solid in the first half, since we are behind, its much more lively in here 🤣

we look a trainwreck and most of us have been patient as hell for ages

we are fed up

Just now, Da Herbsman said:

Why Lewis Hall, and not RLC?

potter has his favorites i think

I feel for potter with this team. i hope he doesnt get shown the door and get the time for his type of players. a very strange thing to do, let tuchel buy 250m of players then gets sacked.

Just now, zinctek said:

potter has his favorites i think

I feel for potter with this team. i hope he doesnt get shown the door and get the time for his type of players. a very strange thing to do, let tuchel buy 250m of players then gets sacked.

You can see why RA used to sack them before they start wasting money. Imagine what Potter would have bought with £250m

No other top club has wasted the money we have on 2nd rate players — Lukaku, Cucurella ( to me the biggest blunder), KK, Sterling ( why didn’t we get Jesus instead), Fofana ( serious injury before he signed) Ziyech etc etc.Rather than tactics I think Potters biggest job is sorting out recruitment!!

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we look a trainwreck and most of us have been patient as hell for ages

we are fed up

3 international titles in the last 2 years. We have very high standards. Imagine being an United fan, imagine being a Liveprool fan before Klopp. Imagine being a Spurs fan in general, imagine being an Arsenal fan. Us Chelsea fans are spoilt af.  

It was clear form the beginning that it will take years rather than months to get us back to the levels where we were. I will judge the Boehly era in 3 to 4 years, no earlier than that. 

1 minute ago, Seymop said:

No other top club has wasted the money we have on 2nd rate players — Lukaku, Cucurella ( to me the biggest blunder), KK, Sterling ( why didn’t we get Jesus instead), Fofana ( serious injury before he signed) Ziyech etc etc.Rather than tactics I think Potters biggest job is sorting out recruitment!!

Utd are the same, just the same as us. doesnt make it any better but just wanted to point that out.

Just now, Gundalf said:

3 international titles in the last 2 years. We have very high standards. Imagine being an United fan, imagine being a Liveprool fan before Klopp. Imagine being a Spurs fan in general, imagine being an Arsenal fan. Us Chelsea fans are spoilt af.  

It was clear form the beginning that it will take years rather than months to get us back to the levels where we were. I will judge the Boehly era in 3 to 4 years, no earlier than that. 

But the last few games they have looked like a team who have just met for a kick about and don't really know what they're doing or why...its not just the form that is a worry it'd just the play in general! Least try...

1 minute ago, Gundalf said:

because it took roman  3 or 4 years to take a side playing for 5th to 10th place each year? 

Boehly made a big fucking mistake wasting 250 million knowning tuchel was going and he did know he was getting rid of him