Florent Malouda

Madmax

Dear Chelsea FC

I still can't understand why are you treating me like this.

After everything I did for you, after all the goals I scored and all the goals I almost scored you relegated me to play with the youth team.

To be honest, after Yossi came back from the loan, I expected Wenger to make a bid for me.

I mean, in order to be in the Arsenal squad, you had to be average and French. And they also looked for experience too. I fit perfectly for that criteria.

But it turned out that these days Arsenal are looking for average, unambitious and English.

When I think to myself, I'm doing all right.

I mean, how much money I'm getting for quite negligible effort.

If I didn't enjoy being in the spotlight that much, this would be quite nice compensation.

Things are not that bad here either, I'm having a wonderful time playing with the kids.

My dribbling skills are back, I can take two, three even four players with ease.

They call me french whizkid.

When I see how you are struggling these days, I can't help but thinking how much you miss me.

I still miss you. I miss the pitch. I miss all the cameras.

And I miss the fans. I miss them the most.

I even miss the noise they were making when I shot from dead angles. Or calling me Slo Mo when I had the ball.

But you know what bothers me the most?

The thing that Torres is earning so much money, more than me when he's doing the same thing as me and thats on the pitch.

I would like him here, both of us would score lots of goals here.

Who am I kidding. I would never pass the ball to him.

But seriously, what difference does it make?

Your Flo Mo

Maybe in the next couple of games it's time to make him and Benayoun earn their wages, especially with the likely suspension of Hazard and with Moses still in AcoN. Not sure if it's the best, but probably the cheaper short-term solution for the absence of our wingers.