Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

We made fun of Torres, Ivanovic, Cuadrado etc in the past though, not just Willian.

Willian can't shoot at all, hence the joke.

He made the point about Willian failing to beat a man. Not shooting. Willian has got the second best take ons in the squad and I would love for someone to show his successful take ons in the league. Would not be the highest but I am sure he would be higher than a lot of players.

Thank you. I've seen other fans elsewhere on the internet claim the same (and sounding like scousers with their history). Us winning the league does not simply paste over Ivanovic's deficiencies. He's always had them. I remember me and TorontoChelsea debating this back in 2013 in the Azpi Vs. Ivanovic thread (guess which side I was on).

His deficiencies are just accentuated at the moment because a lot of players are playing poorly and he's especially atrocious. We're also leaking goals at a rapid rate from his side in particular as a result of teams targeting our weakest link. Not to mention that he was never fast in the first place, he's now on the wrong side of 30, he runs like he has a fridge on his back and turns like a truck.

However, I expect him to eventually score a goal and for those types of fans to claim he's back 'in form' and that we should've never have doubted Ivanovic the 'tank'...(who dives)

Talking about TorontoChelsea, what happened to him? He has not been on here for ages. Was a very useful member. Shame he has not signed in for a long while now icon13.gif

Talking about TorontoChelsea, what happened to him? He has not been on here for ages. Was a very useful member. Shame he has not signed in for a long while now icon13.gif

I don't know mate but a presence like that is sorely missed these days. Loved reading his posts even though we never always agreed.

Misleading stats considering we've played only 4 games this season. On top of that, better to present full stats rather than the average ones.

its a worrying trend which reinforces our subjective feelings .. btw less than 4 games was enough to finish KDB ..

Can't believe after all the seasons he has played so little games at CB(even tho he wouldnt be a great 1 the way he defends) but 3/4th choice,dosn't he play Cb for Serbia? , looking at the height in our squad , Jose liked Ivan at Rb i think but ffs enough is enough, Azpil deserves the spot now and will add loads more going forward,with Willian/Pedro dovetailing down the right.

See I figured he would start.

This is why I no longer cared for the excuse people like tomo say about players like kdb not taking their chances.

I mean hello? Mourinho is always putting up with awful performance from Ivanovic but not able to do it for a player like kdb?

Here you see the reality what most people have been saying. Mourinho is not a good manager for youth or even long term.

This is why he should walk away after a couple of years if he can't gamble on youth!

Wtf I actually hope he fucked gets injured that's the only way we will see him out of the team. Why could it not have been ivanovic not courtios with knee injury???

This guy never get injured sorry :ph34r: that used to be a good thing until now...