Chelsea 3 - 0 AC Milan

ZAPHOD2319

May have kept a clean sheet but Koulibaly and Fofana look off it defensively for me. Koulibaly seems to be late to everything and Fofana never close enough. 

I know Fofana went off injured but this is an accumulation of a lot of his appearances here.

Ruben & Reece be fantastic though - although Milan lacked a lot of first 11 players and will be a different proposition next time. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

super sell job for us hunting Leao

imagine him instead of Sterling

If we do sign him...hope he puts a better shift than he did today. 

Don't think he did much off the ball. But if he turns in Hazard like performances, then it shouldn't matter much I guess.

56 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Seems to me that those who were against signing Fofana and especialy for £80M were right.

We never learn, he's crocked again, his knee again, we've got mugged by Leicester into paying all that money for a crock.

What are you talking about? He was sidelined for long time due to leg break after after a bad tackle. His knee injury has nothing to do with it.

6 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We have Milan in just one week. I don’t think they are getting anyone back in a week. 

According to a chart I saw last night only Kjaer has any chance and even he is unlikely to make it.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

Potter has seven young English players on the pitch which bodes well and all the right buttons are being pressed. Momentum is key and there is something in the crowd right now. It's a step in the right direction. There is a connection between players and fans again. 

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

If we do sign him...hope he puts a better shift than he did today. 

Don't think he did much off the ball. But if he turns in Hazard like performances, then it shouldn't matter much I guess.

That dribble at the end of the first half where he just went through like 3-4 players and put the chance on a plate for that Milan player was like watching Hazard back in the day, lucky for us, that Milan player skied it over!

I feel like the signing of Nkunku is a higher priority than Leao for our attacking structure.  Both would be amazing but don't see that happening.