Chelsea 1 - 1 RB Salzburg

ZAPHOD2319

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

People turning on Potter after this?

Behave yourselves... log out and go to sleep... you need the rest.

He rates Mount, this is huge red flag because Mason and good attacking team cannot go in the same sentence. 5 subs and he finished the game with that display. 

I somehow understand the bias here, lol, but in fact, the only change for now is people here move from bashing Tuchel to bashing players. Result is still abysmal and the only thing we needed today is delivering result and that's what the change was for.

Calendar is ultra fortunate for Potter, but if things doesn't turn around in 3 or so games, I don't see a happy end to this.

Our dreadful finishing magnifies mistakes like Silva's tonight, despite a solid performance otherwise.

We're going to have to get at least 4 points against Milan to keep our progression hopes alive.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

He rates Mount, this is huge red flag because Mason and good attacking team cannot go in the same sentence. 5 subs and he finished the game with that display. 

I think his line up was really all CL experienced players. Players who would not be awed by the moment. Mount is Chelsea’s player of the year. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

If one of Zargreb or Salzberg manage to win their double header and we struggle against Milan, we could be out by the 4th game. 

250m spent. 

At this rate wouldn't surprise me...these were meant to be the 'easier' games been anything but! Least we have a point but that's it. 2 games in 1 point and bottom places. Time for it to change but not playing like this

Just now, Thor said:

So we clearly did a lot better, since I can't remember that from any of our games bar Tottenham. 

Thiago picked a horrid time to miss a tackle

and Havertz shit away so much of his time on the pitch, then Ziyech said 'hold my beer', and in a few minutes eclipsed him in shitbox play

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

That's on the players, can tell the confidence is just not there.

And it's hardly going to be with results and performances like this. Usually new manager..something changes for a little while but clearly the problems run a lot deeper.