Chelsea 1 - 1 RB Salzburg

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

With the postponements we will probably have several threads open until we know exactly how they will schedule the matches.

Man utd have confirmed their match with sherif will go ahead on Thursday , good chance ours will happen too.

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kepa

Fofana Silva Koulibaly

James Zakaria Kovacic Cucurella

Havertz

Aubameyang Sterling 

That's exactly my prediction aswell, but I still think he may favour Mendy over kepa. The other thing about potter is he really likes more youth in the team, so maybe broja and Trev get a go.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

I know this the wrong place.

But I can't find the right place.

So Chelsea v Liverpool postponed.

Yes it is. Along with Brighton’s match and Man Utd’s match. No date for when they will be rescheduled.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Still possible he might change it for Chelsea and based on the opposition, right?

But yes,...it's likely that Potter will stick with something familiar to the team

I doubt it, best sticking to what he knows ar first anyways, big club new job, surely he will implement his style first. But then again what do I know lmao.