Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1 - 1 RB Salzburg

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

With the postponements we will probably have several threads open until we know exactly how they will schedule the matches.

Man utd have confirmed their match with sherif will go ahead on Thursday , good chance ours will happen too.

• Like 1

Man City, Man United & Arsenal all been given the go ahead.

The fact Arsenal have, holds the most promise for us as it's the same police force and for a higher attendance, so with that in mind, I fully expect we will be given the green light. 

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Kepa

Fofana Silva Koulibaly

James Zakaria Kovacic Cucurella

Havertz

Aubameyang Sterling 

That's exactly my prediction aswell, but I still think he may favour Mendy over kepa. The other thing about potter is he really likes more youth in the team, so maybe broja and Trev get a go.

• Great! 1

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

I know this the wrong place.

But I can't find the right place.

So Chelsea v Liverpool postponed.

Yes it is. Along with Brighton’s match and Man Utd’s match. No date for when they will be rescheduled.

Tbh relieved at the game cancellations, wish this was cancelled as well - great chance for Potter to reset the squad and do a mini preseason with them and teach them his methods. Excited for this game now.

• Like 1

I would like to see something new and different as a scheme and players even 

Kepa

James  Fofana Silva  Cucurella

Kovacic Gallagher Jorginho

Pulisic Broja Sterling 

45 minutes ago, milka said:

I would like to see something new and different as a scheme and players even 

Kepa

James  Fofana Silva  Cucurella

Kovacic Gallagher Jorginho

Pulisic Broja Sterling 

Potter plays 352

1 hour ago, Kong said:

Potter plays 352

Still possible he might change it for Chelsea and based on the opposition, right?

But yes,...it's likely that Potter will stick with something familiar to the team

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Still possible he might change it for Chelsea and based on the opposition, right?

But yes,...it's likely that Potter will stick with something familiar to the team

I doubt it, best sticking to what he knows ar first anyways, big club new job, surely he will implement his style first. But then again what do I know lmao.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/live/article-11194257/Graham-Potter-press-conference-LIVE.html

Graham Potter opens up on the 'whirlwind' of taking over at Chelsea as he holds his first press conference since replacing Thomas Tuchel... and admits he's never even BEEN to a Champions League game ahead of his debut tomorrow night.