Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

2 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

No. He needs to stay and overhaul this disaster of a squad, and I believe he will get the time to do that.

i know this team is rigged with injuries and players are ass, but the guy looks totally lost and clueless, what kind of changes can he bring to this team? so far he has done fuck all and it’s not looking good at all.

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Surely he's got to get sacked now. I honestly think in the long run he could work out but seriously, there has to be a point at which a manager is sacked for bad results and we must be beyond it...

That said, some of these players are not playing at a basic professional standard, and that is not acceptable no matter the manager. Avram Grant was a terrible manager but the players still showed up and fucking delivered. We need to sell some players immediately to anyone who will take them. 

unfortunately in today's game that's often due to not respecting the manager. That was what I was most afraid of.
Would you be surprised if some of the injured players become available a few days after the sacking? Seen that one before too... but I'm older than most here 😉 

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one season wonder SHIT goalie

his flaws were already visible even when we won the CL

and Kepa is dogshit too

Oh come on, this folk went beyond himself keeping us afloat. Can't believe anyone thought he is top-tier GK, I guess he may be going back towards his actual level, but can't shit on him for doing wonders when time came.

Just now, robsblubot said:

unfortunately in today's game that's often due to not respecting the manager. That was what I was most afraid of.
Would you be surprised if some of the injured players become available a few days before sacking? Seen that one before too... but I'm older than most here 😉 

Stupid excuse! The fans spend money and travel here and there to watch this crap. Respect them!!! If the case again is not playing for the manager then sod them. Bench them or whatever. ...know won't happen but its frustrating they can get away with it. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Stupid excuse! The fans spend money and travel here and there to watch this crap. Respect them!!! If the case again is not playing for the manager then sod them. Bench them or whatever. ...know won't happen but its frustrating they can get away with it. 

I hear you... I'm not saying I agree with that, but Imo it's the way the game has gone with millionaire players who can pick and choose where they play and who they play for.

Just now, robsblubot said:

I hear you... I'm not saying I agree with that, but Imo it's the way the game has gone with millionaire players who can pick and choose where they play and who they play for.

Nahh knew you weren't just frustrating because you know it's happening and does again and again and again. Except this time nothing had changed since Potter took over so don't think case for Tuchel so much..more the squad is a bit shitty

Just now, DDA said:

The midfield is criminally poor.

That is where the biggest problem is..

Until that fixed.... we won't see any improvements.

Yup, it is poor. Kovavic and Jorginho in particular are football Kryptonite.

I think the attitude of the players is a big problem as well though. Far too often they lumber around looking like they're moving in treacle, playing at 50% effort. Very little basic professional pride among them I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

I mean… Can't blame them. Our players should be rightfully bashed for not cooperating with elite managers, but you just cannot hire joke of rookie manager to manage elite team. It may work the other way, but this situation, wtf did TB expect to happen? I would down my tools myself.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

The midfield is criminally poor.

That is where the biggest problem is..

Until that fixed.... we won't see any improvements.

Nah the biggest problem is the manager. Clearly. I mean it has to be no?

There is no way this standards would stand under any other competent manager with experience and know how at a big club.

We struggled with Tuchel start of season and last season but was it ever this bad? Like the run we’ve been on (granted we had more shots tonight and their GK was busy) has anybody seen anything and thought this is getting better? Or we’re making progress? I haven’t seen anything from the last few months or so to think that his appointment is going to lead us somewhere positive. 

Just now, Vegetable said:

I mean… Can't blame them. Our players should be rightfully bashed for not cooperating with elite managers, but you just cannot hire joke of rookie manager to manage elite team. It may work the other way, but this situation, wtf did TB expect to happen? I would down my tools myself.

Again I could..earn money money money. Fans spend money money and get treated to that. Know never works that way but make a effort for the ones who turn up.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one season wonder SHIT goalie

his flaws were already visible even when we won the CL

and Kepa is dogshit too

Yeah, I don't claim he's elite. I can't crap on him though after that CL win.

The other thing is, when he came in after Kepa it was like a breath of fresh air. Kepa is beyond shit.

4 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

That's where alot of you guys have a problem, you still think these are elite players. Have a word 

Azpi, KK, Jorginho and Havertz should be nowhere near this team, Mount seems like he's gone on strike because he's not getting his pay rise, Havertz is a donkey needs to be sold, Felix was the best player on the pitch until he lost the plot

A lot of things have worked against Potter,massive injury list etc . He is probably a very decent guy and may even be a decent coach ( jury still out ) but sometimes you can just be the wrong man at the wrong time. I just don’t see how he can stay