Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If Zouma is leaving, I hope they get this done today or tomorrow.

It's a matter of when and not if now, you also probably see the Kounde deal happen more or less on the back of it too, within a day or two.

10 hours ago, Milan said:

🤣

holy fuck, no wonder we said fuck you

that is £827K per fucking week

so the total cost over 5 years

assuming a £150m tee fee and around £50m total in bribes to that cunt Mino and daddy Håland

would be............ £415m

£440m if a £175m t fee

and Mino demanded an escape hatch clause after 3-4 (never could nail down whether is was 3 or 4, but knowing Mino it was 3) years with a set percentage above our buy price that would determine the max we could sell Håland for (so kind of a modified release clause amount)!!!

thank fuck we said NO

Edited by Vesper

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

holy fuck, no wonder we said fuck you

that is £827K per fucking week

so the total cost over 5 years

assuming a £150m tee fee and around £50m total in bribes to that cunt Mino and daddy Håland

would be............ £415m

£440m if a £175m t fee

and Mino demanded an escape hatch clause after 3-4 (never could nail down whether is was 3 or 4, but knowing Mino it was 3) years with a set percentage above our buy price that would determine the max we could sell Håland for (so kind of a modified release clause amount)!!!

thank fuck we said NO

further fleshing this out

let's say the escape hatch kicked in in 3 years

and was a 15% upsell lock in

that means, IF we paid £162m (picking a middle figure between £150 and 175m) in transfer fees (and thus the total 5 years cost would be £427m)

we would turn a £24m profit on the sale

and get out of £86m in wages (the last 2 years)

BUT we still paid out £179m in bribes and wages for 3 years of play

so minus the £24m in sale profit

that means we basically rented Håland for 3 years for a net spend cost of £155m (counting the sale profit)

if the escape hatch was 4 years, then we 'rented' him for 4 years for almost £200m net cost (counting the sale profit)

that is SHIT business

Everything is in a holding pattern until Zouma is sorted. West Ham are probably trying to do other deals first (like maybe getting Lingard back) and if all else fails they’ll buy Zouma near the deadline.

I wonder whether Haaland is all about money or Raiola is basically ruining his career; Opposite to likes of Messi or even Mbappe, his marketing value is not outstanding (perhaps because of BVB) so I can't see any club falling for this BS anytime soon, especially given he can pretty much flop in any serious league, who knows.

Given PSG and Madrid should be more conservative next window, Barcelona is dumpster fire, Juve are not throwing money out of window I guess City is max of what he can land, but I'll laugh so hard if he ends up in Bayern or United level of club after all. Like Bailey, Sancho, or Ajax youth, you can't ride the hype forever if you aren't proven outside your farmer's league (and 16 CL matches proves nothing imo). 

Edited by Vegetable

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Everything is in a holding pattern until Zouma is sorted. West Ham are probably trying to do other deals first (like maybe getting Lingard back) and if all else fails they’ll buy Zouma near the deadline.

I think the deal is super close

personal terms agreed

now the fee just needs to be haggled out

it will be between £25m and £30m

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that means we basically rented Håland for 3 years for a net spend cost of £155m (counting the sale profit)

if the escape hatch was 4 years, then we 'rented' him for 4 years for almost £200m net cost (counting the sale profit)

that is SHIT business

Yeah, given PL is PL, just imagine how much the slightest injury of this guy would cost us, lol 

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think the deal is super close

personal terms agreed

now the fee just needs to be haggled out

it will be between £25m and £30m

And just when I visit this thread and read this reply Fabrizio tweets that it could be off completely.

Probably due to Zouma’s insane wage demands.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Can you translate please??

Twist in the Kurt Zouma file! With the player’s medical visit scheduled, Chelsea and West Ham came back to one point of the deal and decided to cancel the deal. The defender will not engage with the Hammers!