Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Saul and Kounde will be a fucking incredible window for us to end things. 

Saul offers something we haven't got now that is a danger from long range shots and the money we have pushed out in wages covers this move very easily.

What smart business this is.

Team with better squad depth never existed. This team will become best Chelsea team ever very soon. When we pull these 2 deals 23 players squad:

Mendy, Kepa, Bettinelli 

Kounde, Azpilicueta 

Christensen, Silva 

Rudiger, Chalobah 

James, CHO 

Chilwell, Alonso 

Jorginho, Saul 

Kante, Kovacic 

Pulisic, Mount 

Havertz, Ziyech 

Lukaku, Werner 

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Team with better squad depth never existed. This team will become best Chelsea team ever very soon. When we pull these 2 deals 23 players squad:

Mendy, Kepa, Bettinelli 

Kounde, Azpilicueta 

Christensen, Silva 

Rudiger, Chalobah 

James, CHO 

Chilwell, Alonso 

Jorginho, Saul 

Kante, Kovacic 

Pulisic, Mount 

Havertz, Ziyech 

Lukaku, Werner 

I love Chelsea n always have done, but this team and manager atm are doing things to me again. Every week day I cant wait for match day, feels like the club is back to its best. Roll on Liverpool!!!!!

Edited by BluesMadLad

Saul deals if it is a loan reminds me of Kovacic deal.

Casemiro, Kroos and Modric were ahead. They introduced Valverde when Kova left for us.

Now Atletico plays Koke, Kondogbia, De Paul ahead. Plus they have Herrera and Llorente...

Would love Kounde and Saul.epic squad with those 2 additions. 

Have  been hoping for Moriba for the 4th CM spot as thought we could get a young bargain,even though is always the risk they want to return there in the future.would have been content with the 4th CM being a shared spot between a few already on our books including Mount against certain teams.but at least for this season with those two we would be serious contenders in every competition.

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we really pull this off, we can fly a few players to Japan already so they can wear off the jetlag before we play at the FWCC lol

FWCC final is on 19th December. Carabao Cup QF is 21st-22nd. Lets hope we are ready for this, better situation than Liverpool in 2019.

Speaking of Carabao Cup today we will find out our opponent in 3rd round and CL group stage draw is day after.

Edited by NikkiCFC

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

FWCC final is on 19th December. Carabao Cup QF is 21st-22nd. Lets hope we are ready for this, better situation than Liverpool in 2019.

Speaking of Carabao Cup today we will find out our opponent in 3rd round and CL group stage draw is day after.

I would honestly throw the carabao cup. Liverpool got through with playing a youth team, maybe we will too. A few senior players should stay home and work with a youth team for that carabao cup match.

Now THIS is a TRUE Big Dick Willy move (and also makes me feel better that we did not make a move this summer for him, and it would probably take £160, £170m to change their mind, which is MADNESS for a player with one year left) by PSG

Also, do NOT believe Real plastic fanbois and lying media that they have built op a £300m (yes the plastics insist it is 300m in quid, ie 350m euros) war chest just off sales and loans, it is a pure lie

they are a NEGATIVE £40m or so so far over the rolling 3 year period that La Liga uses and even if you take only the last 2 windows (and make the 2019/20 disaster poof), they are barely halfway to that £300m and have massive gaps to plug outside of their drooling over Håland and Mbappe both, plus still have a HUGE wage bill, even after shipping a lot of dross and good players

Paris Saint-Germain reject Real Madrid’s €160m bid for Kylian Mbappe

https://theathletic.com/news/real-madrid-make-160m-kylian-mbappe-bid/1jJ8Zdytiqw0

Paris Saint-Germain have rejected Real Madrid’s €160 million (£137 million) bid for forward Kylian Mbappe.

The 22 year-old’s future hangs in the balance with less than a week left until deadline day.

Mbappe’s contract runs out at the end of the 2021-22 campaign which means he could leave the French side on a free transfer next year.

The World Cup winner is yet to engage with any new offers to stay but PSG, for their part, continue to insist the player will sign a renewal.

The Ligue 1 side also insisted in early August that Lionel Messi’s arrival would not impact Mbappe’s future and believed the signing of Messi would in fact help convince him to stay.

Mbappe joined PSG at the age of 18 on a season-long loan from AS Monaco in August 2017. He then signed a permanent four-year deal with the club in the summer of 2018.

Edited by Vesper

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Saul and Kounde will be a fucking incredible window for us to end things. 

Saul offers something we haven't got now that is a danger from long range shots and the money we have pushed out in wages covers this move very easily.

What smart business this is.

I am much more amenable to shortie Kounde now that the tall beast Trevoh has started to break through, thus losing Zouma and only replacing him with the wee CB is not the way it is going down

we all know I have been a huge booster of Saul since I joined the board (I still want Aurélien Tchouaméni though, lol, on top, as I am LICKRISH, ie Bajan for greedy, lol)

Saul replaces Camavinga for me, in terms of a transfer slot (and yes I know they are 2 different types of players), and I really do not think Camavinga wants to come here

Nicolò Barella next year please (we need to snatch up the closest thing to Kante out there)

Jude Bellingham next year or the one after rounds out all my major target options in MF

Declan Rice at £100m is insanity

Sergej Milinković-Savić seems to be completely off Tuchel and board's radar, and would be a big gamble anyway

Leicester want £90m or so for Youri Tielemans, which is outrageous

Franck Kessié is a step below all those listed (not saying he is shit, he is a beast too)

After Mbapape and Håland, plus now having Rom, (fuck Kane, who would NEVER come here anyway) the ONLY players on the planet who are remotely available that I would pay £80/85m or up for (none over £100m though) would be Barella and Chiesa, maybe Bastoni (but Kounde means no Bastoni) and maybe Oblak, but he will be 30 in the middle of next season, and his price is madness, his salary madness, and his demands include a 7 year contract, and zero chance he is remotely near the level he is now when he is 35, 36, sorry, not happening, especially as he is hardly a giant, so a near 30yo Oblak is NOT worth a quarter of billion quid outlay (fees, salary, etc) next summer, not buying into that)

I can see Bellingham getting to that level, but is not near that just yet. Same maybe, maybe for de Ligt (who just has not went to that TOP level for me at all yet).

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mendy, Kepa, Bettinelli 

Kounde, Azpilicueta 

Christensen, Silva 

Rudiger, Chalobah 

James, CHO 

Chilwell, Alonso 

Jorginho, Saul 

Kante, Kovacic 

Pulisic, Mount 

Havertz, Ziyech 

Lukaku, Werner 

next season,,i predict there's 2/3 players who didn't get much playing time would be moaning to be sold. Odoi, Werner & Ziyech....