Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Just because he won a champions League here doesn't stop him being a little rat cunt.

hehe fair enough. I still think some of the blame was on the club -- from what I read he had a case from being upset with the club (shirt sales, wages below teammates), but that matters little now. He did leave, forcefully to a rival, so yeah.

On the other hand, Caicedo would still need to accomplish a bit more than texting his future teammates lol.

Caicedo is a nobody coming in to a big club. He may have loads of potential, but this is *it* for him... his big chance.

Let's see what he does with it.

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This is brilliant 

Was hoping he’d go to a different league so he wouldn’t have one of his 2-3 world class performances per season against us! 😅😅😅

11 minutes ago, Nero said:

His salary is too high

I somehow doubt he’ll be seeking the same insane wages he had at United. Otherwise he’ll never play again as nobody would even pay him half of what he made last season.

Kepa deal is poor no way to spin that, both Madrid and Bayern were facing a crisis you couldn't get a permanent deal out of it. 

Now what? you need a Gk, hopefully it is not some has been shit GK. Go for a young guy who a potential to be a #1.

Edited by Clockwork

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

You're Thinking To much now mate lol 

Don’t want a late night Ornstein bomb blowing up my phone saying that Caicedo changed his mind and will go to Liverpool after all. Or that Chelsea couldn’t match the bid…

😭