Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Depends on the money. Some rumours say Barca are offering 60m. For a player that never played in the PL that is quite a lot. But yeah I wouldnt sell either. 

Barca can’t really afford that unless it’s paid out over 6 years

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Reminds me a bit of Kova actually: super skillful on the ball with nice dribbling in tight spaces.

Remains to be seen how raw he is at the tactical aspects, which will likely determine whether he will stay or go out on loan.

Edited by robsblubot

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

It's strange how you're dismissing Pochettino for "not winning a one team league" yet in a previous post praise Ten Hag who failed to do the exact same thing.

Eredivisie is more competitive than Ligue 1. It has always been Ajax and PSV but AZ and Feyenoord are in the mix now in recent years. PSG rule the French league with oil money.

4 hours ago, Jype said:

Wrong again. Vivell is still at the club, employed as a Technical Director.

I wasn't even trying to defend anything or anyone, just pointing out that maybe you're not in the best position to whinge about how the club is run if you don't even have the slightest of idea who you're talking about. 

I meant Tom glick.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Chelsea-fc-chief-executive-tom-glick-chris-jurasek-b1083356.html

5 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Eredivisie is more competitive than Ligue 1. It has always been Ajax and PSV but AZ and Feyenoord are in the mix now in recent years. PSG rule the French league with oil money.

They don't exactly rule the league in the same fashion Bayern do: Lille, Monaco, and Montpelier won the league since PSG were taken over, and they scrapped past the finishing line last season.

Eredivisie might be more competitive on the whole, but the top sides in Ligue 1 are far superior.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

what does this mean?

asking for a freind

Lool just because of his headband. Gangster means someone who makes a living illegally as part of a gang, aka by selling drugs, killing people etc. Not saying Madueke is, I'm just saying he looks like someone who wants to be. Quincy Promes 100% thinks he's a gangster.

Despite Chelsea insisting he is not for sale 

the Saudi Pro League are still VERY keen to sign Raheem Sterling THIS summer. They want a BIG ENGLISH signing for their league, Sterlings a perfect fit  Talks and bids are incoming soon 

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Funniest thing most of the ones moaning don't even know Todd resigned from his director role and when it comes to running the football side of things these days he's at best Eghbali's lackey. 

When I point this out of opposition fans I enjoy watching them trip over themselves after, for me to have to point it out to our own fans is embarrassing.

Any self respecting fan who keeps up with the news knows this. The sad fact is, it doesn't undo all the crap he's been doing for the past year. It's like Elon musk appointing a new director for twitter. He already effed it beyond repair....

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They don't exactly rule the league in the same fashion Bayern do: Lille, Monaco, and Montpelier won the league since PSG were taken over, and they scrapped past the finishing line last season.

Eredivisie might be more competitive on the whole, but the top sides in Ligue 1 are far superior.

I agree the teams in ligue 1 are stronger. Montpellier win doesn't really count for me because psg hadn't had enough time to even buy a first team. As you can see from the graphic, psg dominates French league a lot more than ajax does the Dutch league. I would even go as far as to say psv have been dominating more in recent years.

Personalterms are agreed between Inter and Trubin and a Contract till 2028 is ready! 

Inter will pay around 10-15 m for Trubin!

No Trubin or Onana for Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, mkh said:

Personalterms are agreed between Inter and Trubin and a Contract till 2028 is ready! 

Inter will pay around 10-15 m for Trubin!

No Trubin or Onana for Chelsea.

Trubin is decent I've heard. His distribution in u21 has been good. Would've been good to get mudryk a friend. Still if we get valencias keeper then all is forgiven....

19 minutes ago, mkh said:

Despite Chelsea insisting he is not for sale 

the Saudi Pro League are still VERY keen to sign Raheem Sterling THIS summer. They want a BIG ENGLISH signing for their league, Sterlings a perfect fit  Talks and bids are incoming soon 

Him and Kepa leaving as well would be the cherry on top in terms of outgoings. 

11 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

I agree the teams in ligue 1 are stronger. Montpellier win doesn't really count for me because psg hadn't had enough time to even buy a first team. As you can see from the graphic, psg dominates French league a lot more than ajax does the Dutch league. I would even go as far as to say psv have been dominating more in recent years.

I was talking about it in general with regards to PSG's dominance compared to those in Eredivisie. No side is head and shoulders above the other in the latter, so it makes sense that a number of teams have a fighting chance of winning the league title.

Just look at what the Englishman with a Dutch accent did over there only a decade or so ago.

35 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

Yes I knew all along who you actually meant but it sure was fun seeing you finally get there. Glick had fuck all to do with running the sporting side of the club though, he was just some marketing man in a suit.

Not sure if I'd blame the owners for the Glick situation either. He arrived to the club with decent credentials to his name but how were the board supposed to know he would turn out to be such a cunt who doesn't care if his former employee is guilty of sexual harrassment or not? In this day and age that kind of thing is not okay and he rightly ended up paying the price and lost his job because of it.