Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Uefa closes transfer contract loophole Chelsea exploited with lengthy deals

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jun/28/Chelsea-suffer-blow-as-uefa-close-transfer-contract-loophole

No point handing them long deals if so, unless it's a world class player like Enzo you want to tie up for most of his career.

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Uefa closes transfer contract loophole Chelsea exploited with lengthy deals

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jun/28/Chelsea-suffer-blow-as-uefa-close-transfer-contract-loophole

LOL "Chelsea suffer blow".

We are the ones who will suffer the least, because we have already exploited the loophole.

3 hours ago, lucio said:

Of course , why wouldn’t they be ?

You don't continue to use a fact NOT to be true against a club your supposed to support, I've never known any one to spread bullshit that would make something or someone they like look bad, unless you have bad intentions.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

You don't continue to use a fact NOT to be true against a club your supposed to support, I've never known any one to spread bullshit that would make something or someone they like look bad, unless you have bad intentions.

Yeh because the average person who doesn’t support Chelsea is gonna spend their time posting about Boehly. Makes sense 

3 hours ago, TheHulk said:

That's like saying are Chelsea fans that wanted Potter to stay around March really fans when the the entire globe knew he is out of his depth?

Yes your right, wanting a manager, who's well known for taking a few years to get the club to where he wants and playing how he wants, is exactly the same as spreading fake bullshit news 👍

12 minutes ago, lucio said:

Yeh because the average person who doesn’t support Chelsea is gonna spend their time posting about Boehly. Makes sense 

I think you completely underestimating how pathetic humans can be, rivals fans will happily troll other football clubs and it's fans, that's nothing new.

So in your mind it doesn't make sense for rival fans to do it, but makes perfect sense for Chelsea fans to spread bullshit about the club? 

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Achraf Hakimi could be an option for Manchester City

https://caughtoffside.substack.com/i/131860114/achraf-hakimi-could-be-an-option-for-manchester-city

Achraf Hakimi is a name coming up again, this time being linked with Manchester City. As I said recently, he’s not someone PSG are actively looking to sell, but there could be the potential for a deal to be done at the right price. My understanding is that this position is unchanged, and that they could be willing to cash in on Hakimi if it would help them to land on of their other major targets. They’re not too light of other options for that role with Nordi Mukiele and Warren Zaire-Emery able to fill in there as well.

In terms of how he might fit in at Man City, there’s an obvious role for him in that team if Kyle Walker ends up leaving, but I’m not totally convinced he has the defensive discipline that Pep Guardiola might want from him. He might have to undergo quite a bit of work on that side of his game if he were to join City, but equally it’s not surprising that they like someone of his profile and playing style.

Still, whatever happens with him this summer there’s no doubt he’s stagnated a bit at PSG and so it will be interesting to see if there’s a chance for him to revive his career under Luis Enrique. He’s had a difficult last year or so, both on and off the pitch, with the allegations being made against him still needing to be taken into consideration by any club potentially making a move for him.

Hakimi needs to be fully focused on his game in order to be at his best, so a fresh start under a new coach at PSG could be a good way for him to still have an important role to play at the Parc des Princes, especially while Kylian Mbappe is still at the club - they have a very good relationship, despite the players’ mothers taking pot shots at each other in the media recently!

I can see the logic in City looking at him, but I could also see a move back to Spain being good for him, perhaps even back to his former club Real Madrid, assuming he does move on from PSG at some point in the future.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

I think you completely underestimating how pathetic humans can be, rivals fans will happily troll other football clubs and it's fans, that's nothing new

I don’t think misidentifying Boehly as being in charge of our transfers is trolling , considering he is the owner and literally used to do that job. I don’t know why people getting so worked up about it , so some other board member  is doing that now ; who cares