Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Havertz, with this wandering in different positions since he come to Chelsea , looks like Pogba (in Utd)- both of them never became clear where  was their starting position .  Havertz was False 9 , Winger , Number 10 , Free  role  and everything was a temporary compromise solution because simply we have no other alternative

Edited by milka

25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

cant believe we are going to sell havertz without playing him on his natural position for more than 45 minutes.

What on Earth are you on about. He is fucking trash. He doesn't have a position. We played him at CM, CAM, LAM, RAM, CF, LW, RW and ST. 

You want to try him at CDM,  CB or LB/RB or something? 

Fuck it, throw him in between the sticks... he might actually be useful there.

Edited by DDA

I might be 100% wrong, but I'd still like to see Havertz and Mount given a chance to develop under another proper coach and system before we toss them out.

The only proper coach they've had is Tuchel, who has failed to get the most out of all his attacking players.

Edited by Blue Armour

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I might be 100% wrong, but I'd still like to see Havertz and Mount given a chance to develop under another proper coach and system before we toss them out.

The only proper coach they've had is Tuchel, who has failed to get the most out of all his attacking players.

both are good players but I can't see them as a potential world class players

a few days ago I saw our goals in our last three epl titles and well how for example drogba, hazard and lampard performed (and costa in first half season of 16/17) were something unbelieveble 

we need this kind of quality 

I don't see havertz and mount performe like that week yes week yes

Edited by Mário César

49 minutes ago, DDA said:

What on Earth are you on about. He is fucking trash. He doesn't have a position. We played him at CM, CAM, LAM, RAM, CF, LW, RW and ST. 

You want to try him at CDM,  CB or LB/RB or something? 

Fuck it, throw him in between the sticks... he might actually be useful there.

ye bro, he is so trash real madrid is signing him. fucking clowns

19 minutes ago, Mário César said:

both are good players but I can't see them as a potential world class players

a few days ago I saw our goals in our last three epl titles and well how for example drogba, hazard and lampard performed (and costa in first half season of 16/17) were something unbelieveble 

we need this kind of quality 

I don't see havertz and mount performe like that week yes week yes

I guess so,..it's just that it's not pub teams that are coming in for them.

Like Madrid and to a lesser extent, United.

I know United has bought duds from us in the recent past, but back then we had guaranteed better replacement options performing for the club (esp. in the case of Mata with Hazard., and Matic with Kante)

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

ye bro, he is so trash real madrid is signing him. fucking clowns

He can turn out great in La Liga but Im convinced that Havertz is just not built for the PL. He doesnt have the body. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I guess so,..it's just that it's not pub teams that are coming in for them.

Like Madrid and to a lesser extent, United.

I know United has bought duds from us in the recent past, but back then we had guaranteed better replacement options performing for the club (esp. in the case of Mata with Hazard., and Matic with Kante)

its sad to see both leaving. It would prefer to at least stay with one of them