Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

We only had twenty-four players in list A for the group stage. It's a shame that you can't just add enough non-list B players to bring you up to twenty-five. That would allow four additions, not three, so we'd get to include Badi and Joao. That's not the way it is however. Shame.

But if we sell Jorginho and Ziyech, can we add 5 players?

Personally if Arsenal are struggling for MF depth, we shouldn’t give them any of our players. I mean their top of the league just let them go get someone else at a higher price or get nobody, overplay their boys and fizzle out. Jorginho still has a part to play this season, or so I would think. Even if its not as often but until I see Enzo holding a Chelsea shirt I wouldn’t get too excited about Jorginho leaving yet. And if Enzo Fernandez comes in and doesn’t hit the ground running then again, its a problem to sell Jorginho IMO. 

If Ruben is fucked off though and Ziyech leaves on loan (which tbf for his profile in the squad is a bit annoying a left footed right sider) then it’ll be good business. Although I would much prefer it was Pulisic, but his injuries have fucked that up for us, we are never gonna get any half decent fee for him because hes never fit.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Personally if Arsenal are struggling for MF depth, we shouldn’t give them any of our players. I mean their top of the league just let them go get someone else at a higher price or get nobody, overplay their boys and fizzle out. Jorginho still has a part to play this season, or so I would think. Even if its not as often but until I see Enzo holding a Chelsea shirt I wouldn’t get too excited about Jorginho leaving yet. And if Enzo Fernandez comes in and doesn’t hit the ground running then again, its a problem to sell Jorginho IMO. 

If Ruben is fucked off though and Ziyech leaves on loan (which tbf for his profile in the squad is a bit annoying a left footed right sider) then it’ll be good business. Although I would much prefer it was Pulisic, but his injuries have fucked that up for us, we are never gonna get any half decent fee for him because hes never fit.

We are not competing for anything with Arsenal this season anymore. And we will lose Jorginho at the end of the season for free. So if we can get GOOD money for him, then we should go for it.

7 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

We are not competing for anything with Arsenal this season anymore. And we will lose Jorginho at the end of the season for free. So if we can get GOOD money for him, then we should go for it.

How much is good money though? 10m? 15m?

I’ve seen people saying daft figures but dont forget he’s only got 6 months on his deal and on a decent wage. Plus he will have his pick of clubs in the summer so he might not want to move either because it will maybe be more financially beneficial to wait to the summer and get a big sign on fee. Plus his agent said he wanted to renew here so its not a given he would want to go there or anywhere this window.

Anyone thinking we will get 25-30m or above for a 31 year old are living in cuckoo land. If anything its likely it would be closer or similar to the deal we got for David Luiz or Petr Cech. Particularly if the impression is we are willing to let him go now or wont renew him so he can leave at the end of the season regardless.

I mean its not going to be that profitable to sell Jorginho in all honesty is it? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

19 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Redcafe forum is a Chelsea slaughter house ATM haha, we are disgusting we are ruining the game, cheats etc etc lol, green eyed monster is a horrible thing.

Usually i enjoy Redcafe since there is alot of other teams supporters writing there. But this window has put that forum in meltdown 😂

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

How much is good money though? 10m? 15m?

I’ve seen people saying daft figures but dont forget he’s only got 6 months on his deal and on a decent wage. Plus he will have his pick of clubs in the summer so he might not want to move either because it will maybe be more financially beneficial to wait to the summer and get a big sign on fee. Plus his agent said he wanted to renew here so its not a given he would want to go there or anywhere this window.

Anyone thinking we will get 25-30m or above for a 31 year old are living in cuckoo land. If anything its likely it would be closer or similar to the deal we got for David Luiz or Petr Cech. Particularly if the impression is we are willing to let him go now or wont renew him so he can leave at the end of the season regardless.

I mean its not going to be that profitable to sell Jorginho in all honesty is it? 

Rumors were we want 15-20m pounds for him - that is good money, I don't believe though Arsenal would pay that.

If he wouldn't like to sign with Arsenal to wait for summer then yeah, not much we can do.

Not 6 months. More like 4 months of playing for us. 10m is fair price. Ofc only if Enzo comes. Plus it prevents Arsenal from signing top MF so it's beneficial for us. Don't get me wrong, I was huge Jorginho fan over the years but his time is passing. 

Seems like Jorgi to Arsenal might be happening. Really split on this. Not too worried about strengthening Arsenal and getting 15m for somebody who has 4 months left and would spend most of that on the bench is a great deal. I am however a bit worried about having enough midfield depth and our cl registrations.