Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Exactly no consistency, how the fuck you meant to settle and perform at your best when your played out of position constantly? Ever since he came he's been playing every were possible, use you head. His confidence is absolutely shot! It's got to the point now, nobody knows where to play him.

He has publicly said he can play anywhere in attack. 😂

And for what its worth, he's played at CF and ST this season, arguably his strongest positions and has looked like a pub league player the majority of the time. 1 good game in 5 and this has nothing to do with being played out of position or having average players around him. He can't dribble past opponents, he can't finish with power, he can't create, he has no balance or composure in the final third. 

He's simply an average player where the majority of his goals have come from being a target man. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He has publicly said he can play anywhere in attack. 😂

And for what its worth, he's played at CF and ST this season, arguably his strongest positions and has looked like a pub league player the majority of the time. 1 good game in 5 and this has nothing to do with being played out of position or having average players around him. He can't dribble past opponents, he can't finish with power, he can't create, he has no balance or composure in the final third. 

He's simply an average player where the majority of his goals have come from being a target man. 

Thanks to this man, our club lifted a second champions league trophy and got the win at the weekend. He's alot better than he's showed and I for one believe with the right players around him, he will come good.

11 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I just can't see it, just bought a Ukrainian for 80m to then pay 15m for a Russian and place them in the same squad and expect every one to just get along? Might happen sure! But what's mudryk going to think if we had over 15 million to a Russian club? The amount of politics involved is ridiculous.

Yeah, I'll say it once again - people seem to not notice what is going on in the world around them. Not even going into ethics and sanctions, imagine the prominent US Citizen sending 15 millions of dollars to Russia now, just like that. Good luck. The player is of course victim here, but oh well. This is not happening and is utter shitshow if it somehow does. 

Edited by Vegetable

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Argentina winning Brazil away in Copa America final is more impressive than what they did at WC. Enzo wasn't even part of that team. 

On WC they basically draw with average Holland team and also draw with France without possibly 5,6 starters out. Lucas, Kimpembe, Kante, Pogba, Nkunku and Benzema. Considing 5 goals in those 2 games. Martinez saved in last minute of OT a loss and also he did the same against Australia in last 16 game and prevented another overtime. They lost against Saudi Arabia and beat horrid Poland and Mexico. Semis against Croatia was their best game. 

So Enzo or no Enzo, question is, is he really that important for them? 

that Copa America field was one of the weakest in the past 50 years

I talked about it back when it was happening

8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Has anyone noticed how we've agitated news outlets in the UK?

Sky on youtube is constantly posting stuff about our spending, almost every other day. Just recently they posted a list of the top 5 spenders this season., and made sure to highlight Chelsea at number 1. No mention about the number of players we have out injured. But transfer fees? Oh yes.

7 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

That's because, we are one of the most hated clubs in England. The press love anything negative they can post about us.

Also blatant undercurrent of xenophobia against Americans imo, a lot of it is pure "these fucking Americans don't know how to behave like us classy Brits"

9 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Yeah, I'll say it once again - people seem to not notice what is going on in the world around them. Not even going into ethics and sanctions, imagine the prominent US Citizen sending 15 millions of dollars to Russia now, just like that. Good luck. The player is of course victim here, but oh well. This is not happening and is utter shitshow if it somehow does. 

Imagine getting rid of a Russian owner to then be replaced by Americans to then send 15m to Russia 

5 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Also blatant undercurrent of xenophobia against Americans imo, a lot of it is pure "these fucking Americans don't know how to behave like us classy Brits"

I've never seen a classy brit, alot of the British think there are far better and more entitled to what they actually are. Which makes us more like the Americans than we think.

6 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

British tabloid and telly media culture is toxic shite

ignore it

Aren't this club transfers always a topic in media all over the world ever since Roman took over? Numbers click, even for non-sport people, so content farms have it easy. Plus a lot of UK pundits seem to be supporting/ex-players of United or Arsenal, so there you go. Don't see much difference with or without TB.

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Imagine getting rid of a Russian owner to then be replaced by Americans to then send 15m to Russia 

it's going to a bloody football team, not into the Russian war budget

and £22m of our money IS going into the Ukrainian war budget, via Shakhtar's commitment

what is actually funding Putin is the hundreds of billions being spent on Russian oil and gas

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

British tabloid and telly media culture is toxic shite

ignore it

I ignore it entirely, and am extremely skeptical of what is said on Twitter and other places too by so called ITKs. Seems like I am a lot more cynical than a lot of people but I really don't trust that any of these people know what is going on inside our club or between our club and others, easy to make up stories with no proof that sound plausible and profit off of it for these fakers IMO. No standards for journalistic integrity in the world today.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So are Russian players just forever trapped in that league because of something they may totally disagree with and not support?

Yes. FIFA and their virtual signaling. 

But hey. Let's host the world cup in Qatar. 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and £22m of our money IS going into the Ukrainian war budget, via Shakhtar's commitment

what is actually funding Putin is the hundreds of billions being spent on Russian oil and gas

I don't make the rules lol, I can pretty much say with confidence, there is no way at the current stage we send 15m to Russia. The government put sanctions on an English football club owned by a Russian, do you really think they will then allow that English club to send 15m to Russia regardless of the reason?

Edited by YorkshireBlue

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I don't make the rules lol, I can pretty much say with confidence, there is no way at the current stage we send 15m to Russia. The government put sanctions on an English football club owned by a Russian, do you really think they will then allow that English club to send 15m to Russia regardless of the reason?

we shall see

you sound giddy at the possibility of us being blocked in a SPORTING TRANSACTION

smdh

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

More footage I watch of Caicedo the more I’m coming around on him. Got a bit more about him on the ball than I thought he did.

I noticed that too.. maybe not the same engine as Kante but definitely more proactive and technical on the ball

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So are Russian players just forever trapped in that league because of something they may totally disagree with and not support?

Pretty much yes, it's a prime example of diplomatic pressure. I guess they may move to Indian, Belarusian or maybe Chinese league without much issue.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Given how Russia works, that's not guaranteed. Plus football team is also part of economy that most of civilised world is trying to supress, not support.

But it's all more of politics than football really.

I find it hilarious that a few here who apparently had no issues with supporting a team owned by a Russian billionaire who literally was helping to fund Putin and Russian governmental entities for decades, are now developing cases of virtue signalling, tongue clucking, and moral compartmentalising over us trying to by a Russian teen creative MF for £12m

smdh