Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

He’s allready 20 and topscorer in youth league last year, that he is loaned to a 1b club in Belgium I can assume he isn’t that good? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Mana said:

The board has disappointed us yet again. I'm sad and pissed off at the same time. Top 4 is now gone IMO.

It's sad that our season now rests on Abraham. If that kid gets injured, we are worse than United without Rashford in terms of "we're finished".

Or maybe just play Giroud if so and drop the bullshit Lampard.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would certainly be ironic if United's new signing Fernandes and Ighalo fire them into the top 4 after our board have apparently decided that there's no value in making signings this month.

The board can be blamed for many things but it's not their fault if Lampard can't make us at least competent in breaking defensive teams down. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The board can be blamed for many things but it's not their fault if Lampard can't make us at least competent in breaking defensive teams down. 

Actually, I'd argue he doesn't have the personell to do so consistently. Especially with Pulisic out. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like Ighalo could make his debut against us then...

Can't imagine the reaction if he scores the winner... 

I can confirm it is done, I have just messaged his wife Sonia and he's on his way tonight. I have been good friends with him and Sonia since he was at Watford.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Actually, I'd argue he doesn't have the personell to do so consistently. Especially with Pulisic out. 

But I expect better than the team's attacking play morphing into just lumping crosses into the box. The squad ain't great but has Lampard made good use of it? Debatable when almost every game raises question marks over his team selection etc.