Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

aaa.png.f02bfaafca8202db2da9d17c9414f86d.png

Best squad. I know it will never happen.

GK: Rajkovic is the best choice. https://i.redd.it/0gw1d2cnr6f41.png. His stats is very good. He's young and cheap. Oblak is impossible. Pope isn't good enough. Areola is a good option to buy.

CB: We need a ball-playing left-footed leader centre-back. Romagnoli is the best choice. It's very difficult to buy him. I still believe in Christensen. I hope he reaches his potential with us.

LB: Alaba, world class. I don't need to say more about his qualities.

AM: Mount looks like a second stiker under Lampard. RLC is perfect in Mount's role.  Antonio Conte stated that he sees Loftus-Cheek with the potential of a striker since he has "good technique, good personality and he is good one vs one." Lampard said: "You’ll miss his abilities. His natural physique, his ability to move the ball well and score the goals like he did last season, that has to be a big part of his game as well". I hope he can get back his form before injury.

Jorginho-Kante-RLC( and Mount, Kovacic), no creative midfielder? Don't worrry. Do Liverpool have a creative midfielder? NO.

We have Sancho, Ziyech, Buendia. They are the most creative player in the world. 

Buendia 

second most key passes in the league only after KDB

is in top 5 dribblers of the league

makes 3.3 tackles and interceptions per game

I don't need to say more about Sancho and Ziyech.

ST: Osimhen, next Drogba, strong, good in the air, 16 goals in this season, very potential.

Rajkovic~20m, Romagnoli~60m, Alaba~25m( 1 year left on their contracts), Sancho~120m, Osimhen~45m, Ziyech(Buendia)~50m(40m).

Total: 320m.

I think we'll see at most 4 new players in the summer, unless there are some surprise outgoings which will need proper replacements such as Kepa or Kante.

I just don't see a situation where we'll be offloading 8 - 10 players and bringing in 6 - 8 signings in one window.

I think with the situation of selling Hazard last summer and no signings in the last 18 months by the time we reach the summer, the transfer budget won't be as strict perhaps as what it usually may be and the money will be available to make plays on the players that we specifically want (which is why we didn't make moves in January) but I think the focus will be to get 3 or 4 players that are expected to come in and add hugely to the squad than trying to make moves for squad signings too unless they can be done for really good prices (i.e. bosman deals, Boga on a buy back, etc). So for example I see in the summer the focus to be on offloading one of our left backs and bringing in a high quality first choice, than to offload both and try to buy two new left backs.

I think if we and the board are all being realistic it will take more than this summer's window to get up to where Liverpool are currently, and City are likely to make moves in the summer to push on again too. That's why I don't think things will be forced, and the club will view getting the right 3 or 4 players this summer and 3 or 4 again the following summer to be a better option than try to reshape the whole squad in one window. The next couple of years the club must ensure the right players are being recruited and our crop of young players are developing well because like everything in sport, this Liverpool and City cycle won't last forever and we need to ensure we're in the best position possible to take over the mantle from them at the earliest possible opportunity.

9 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

aaa.png.f02bfaafca8202db2da9d17c9414f86d.png

Best squad. I know it will never happen.

GK: Rajkovic is the best choice. https://i.redd.it/0gw1d2cnr6f41.png. His stats is very good. He's young and cheap. Oblak is impossible. Pope isn't good enough. Areola is a good option to buy.

CB: We need a ball-playing left-footed leader centre-back. Romagnoli is the best choice. It's very difficult to buy him. I still believe in Christensen. I hope he reaches his potential with us.

LB: Alaba, world class. I don't need to say more about his qualities.

AM: Mount looks like a second stiker under Lampard. RLC is perfect in Mount's role.  Antonio Conte stated that he sees Loftus-Cheek with the potential of a striker since he has "good technique, good personality and he is good one vs one." Lampard said: "You’ll miss his abilities. His natural physique, his ability to move the ball well and score the goals like he did last season, that has to be a big part of his game as well". I hope he can get back his form before injury.

Jorginho-Kante-RLC( and Mount, Kovacic), no creative midfielder? Don't worrry. Do Liverpool have a creative midfielder? NO.

We have Sancho, Ziyech, Buendia. They are the most creative player in the world. 

Buendia 

I don't need to say more about Sancho and Ziyech.

ST: Osimhen, next Drogba, strong, good in the air, 16 goals in this season, very potential.

Rajkovic~20m, Romagnoli~60m, Alaba~25m( 1 year left on their contracts), Sancho~120m, Osimhen~45m, Ziyech(Buendia)~50m(40m).

Total: 320m.

Mino Raiola is Romagnoli's agent now. He will never come here and besides, try adding £30m or so to that £60m. Alaba, even with only one year left will cost at least £50m or more. The rest of your prices are fair.

IMHO we should grab Declan Rice now or in summer 2021 and switch him back to CB, once we have proper DMF cover. I think a CB pair of Rice and Çağlar Söyüncü is a title winning one down the road if we fix the rest of the team as well.

I like your GK pick.and the others as well. Kante needs to be sold to afford your picks btw.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Andersson

he is Swedish

usually double ss

like Larsson, Ericsson, etc etc

Andersson means son of Anders

Larsson is son of Lars

we do not use 's to show possession or 'of'

ie. Stockholms Universitet

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But I can't wait for managers to moan about the transfer window not being closed after the season has started. 

Probably. Cant win but makes me more hopeful for us..we seem to struggle with the whole length of time never mind less.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Probably. Cant win but makes me more hopeful for us..we seem to struggle with the whole length of time never mind less.

Last Minute Lucy aka Marina :(

usually disasterbuys too

6 minutes ago, milka said:

Good keeper on FIFA20   :dance:

lol, we should just buy Lille

pick out the best, liquidate the rest :cig:

they have some serious and young talent

Mike Maignan    Goalkeeper
Jul 3, 1995 (24)    France

Gabriel Magalhães    Centre-Back
Dec 19, 1997 (22)    Brazil    

Domagoj Bradaric   Left-Back
Dec 10, 1999 (20)    Croatia   

Zeki Celik    Right-Back
Feb 17, 1997 (22)    Turkey   

Boubakary Soumaré    Defensive Midfield
Feb 27, 1999 (20)    France

Jonathan Ikoné    Attacking Midfield
May 2, 1998 (21)    France  DR Congo    

Jonathan Bamba    Left Winger
Mar 26, 1996 (23)    France   Cote d'Ivoire   

Victor Osimhen    Centre-Forward
Dec 29, 1998 (21)    Nigeria   

Timothy Weah    Centre-Forward
Feb 22, 2000 (19)    United States France   

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mike Maignan    Goalkeeper
Jul 3, 1995 (24)    France

Gabriel Magalhães    Centre-Back
Dec 19, 1997 (22)    Brazil    

Domagoj Bradaric   Left-Back
Dec 10, 1999 (20)    Croatia   

Zeki Celik    Right-Back
Feb 17, 1997 (22)    Turkey   

Boubakary Soumaré    Defensive Midfield
Feb 27, 1999 (20)    France

Jonathan Ikoné    Attacking Midfield
May 2, 1998 (21)    France  DR Congo    

Jonathan Bamba    Left Winger
Mar 26, 1996 (23)    France   Cote d'Ivoire   

Victor Osimhen    Centre-Forward
Dec 29, 1998 (21)    Nigeria   

Timothy Weah    Centre-Forward
Feb 22, 2000 (19)    United States France   

Or appoint Luis Campos and save the hassle. Someone who can identify great talent.

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yep -  Good talented team i  WON CL with Lille on FIFA   and i score over 100 goals with Osimhen , Weah ,Bamba , Maia , Souamare , Renato Sanches :D