Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

laughable in terms of whom they recommend

Chelsea signing this 27-year-old from PL rivals to replace Kante would be a shrewd move

https://www.mediareferee.com/2020/02/05/chelsea-signing-this-27-year-old-from-pl-rivals-to-replace-kante-would-be-a-shrewd-move/

Why Chelsea should go for Watford’s Abdoulaye Doucoure in the summer

In January, The Sun claimed that Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante is targeting a summer switch to Real Madrid.

The Frenchman, 28, has enjoyed rich success since joining Chelsea from Leicester City in the summer of 2016. He has helped Chelsea win the Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League so far, racking up 163 appearances across all competitions.

N’Golo Kante is one of Chelsea’s most prized assets. He signed a contract extension back in November 2019, tying him with the club until 2023. The report adds both Bayern Munich and Juventus are said to be possible destinations, but the midfielder prefers a move to Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid.

The 2018 World Cup winner, however, has had to deal with injuries this term, limiting him to just 17 Premier League outings. Yet, he remains a key player for Chelsea when he is fit and available. Kante will turn 29 in March and considering the defensive midfielder’s age as well as interest from some of Europe’s top clubs, Frank Lampard would be wise to consider signing a long-term replacement for the Frenchman.

Back in January 2019, The Mirror reported that Chelsea had targeted a deadline day swoop for Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure. However, a deal didn’t materialize then and he has since stayed put at Vicarage Road.

Abdoulaye Doucoure, 27, has been a consistent performer for Watford over the last couple of seasons in the Premier League. He made 35 appearances in the Premier League last season, scoring five goals and providing six assists in the process for the Hornets.

The French midfielder of Malian descent struggled in the first half of this campaign but since Nigel Pearson replaced Quique Sanchez Flores at the helm, Doucoure has regained his mojo. So far this season, he has scored three goals and assisted once in 24 league games as Watford battle relegation.

snip

On 2/4/2020 at 11:00 PM, NikkiCFC said:

I don't think anyone suggested this Dembele. To me he was always glorified Musonda. 

I rate the hell out of him when he is healthy, but I have said hard pass overall due to his injury record

Chelsea considering a move for Ziyech

http://www.football-oranje.com/chelsea-considering-a-move-for-ziyech/

According to the Evening Standard, Chelsea are considering a move for Ajax midfielder Hakim Ziyech next summer.

Chelsea are reportedly set to spend big next summer with Frank Lampard set to be handed a £150 million transfer budget.

According to the Evening Standard, Ajax attacking midfielder Hakim Ziyech is one of the London club’s targets. Ziyech is reportedly seen as an alternative to their top target Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.

The 26-year-old Moroccan has been in top form for Ajax again this season, scoring eight goals and contributing 21 assists in 29 games.

snip

Just now, Vesper said:

http://www.football-oranje.com/chelsea-considering-a-move-for-ziyech/

According to the Evening Standard, Chelsea are considering a move for Ajax midfielder Hakim Ziyech next summer.

Chelsea are reportedly set to spend big next summer with Frank Lampard set to be handed a £150 million transfer budget.

According to the Evening Standard, Ajax attacking midfielder Hakim Ziyech is one of the London club’s targets. Ziyech is reportedly seen as an alternative to their top target Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.

The 26-year-old Moroccan has been in top form for Ajax again this season, scoring eight goals and contributing 21 assists in 29 games.

snip

Can someone check on @killer1257:ph34r:

'Perfect' - Aston Villa star tipped to complete stunning Chelsea transfer

Aston Villa transfer news includes former AVFC striker's verdict on a potential summer move for Jack Grealish

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jack-grealish-chelsea-transfer-villa-17697413

[mention=6611]killer1257[/mention]? [emoji185]

Ziyech would be amazing, but somehow I don't see Chelsea going for him.
I expect us to sign Boga and we probably would want to sign Sancho and fail doing that. Ziyech or Sancho, I don't mind. I just don't want to see Willian start more Games.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

the summer 2019 war chest from sales minus buys

unless we sort out the dregs this summer it is FAR smaller then it could have been due to massive cock-ups, mis-time sales, no sales, and free-walkers

it is looking grim to be honest atm, as we REALLY need to liquidate the loan army and clear out the main dregs on the roster

all thsi only furthers my hardcore belive that Kante simply MUST be sold, as we already have an almsot £100m loss on the books for last year, and FFP is going to rear its ugly head

a missing out of CL will just be devastiong as well

no Kante sale AND missing out on CL, AND a failure to sell off most of the dregs and we are FUCKED

Buys since summer 2019

Kovavcic £40m

Sales

the already done deals

£90m from Eden (we got £90m up front)

£50.5m from Morata

£9m from Ola Aina

£8m from Tomas Kalas

£5m from Kenneth Omeruo

£13.5m from Mario Pašalić (Atalanta have already said they buy him on the option price this summer)

£8m from David Luiz

£8m from Michael Hector

£3.5m from Kasey Palmer

£4.5m from Juan Familia-Castillo (Ajax has option to buy for 5m euros which they will use)

total done or optioned sales revenue £200m

minus Kovacic spend

leaves £160m net to spend

the potential sales

£25m from Alonso

£25m from Emerson

£13m from Zappacosta

£30m from Bats

£8m from Jake Clarke-Salter 

£5m from Izzy Brown

£10m  from Baba Rahman

£30m from Bakayoko

£4m from Musonda  

£8m from Moses

£5m from Miazga

£8m from Drinkwater (if we are lucky)

£3m from Nathan

£3m from Lucas Piazon

£3m from Danilo Pantic

£3m from Lewis Baker

£30m from Ross Barkley

total potential sales revenue

£223m in a perfect world, and I can see us get A LOT LESS by next summer, say $140m or so unless we sell AC and/or Zouma too, which looks unlikely and then the big one, Kante which looks even less likely

also

we are going to get NOTHING in terms of t-fees from 

Kenedy   (unless we renew him he walks on a free)

Willian

Pedro

Giroud

Marco van Ginkel     (unless we renew him he walks on a free, his injury cost us around 12m quid)

total loss from mistimed sales, shit buys, turned down sales: around £105m, flushed straight down the shitter, and that includes only these five, when you add in the others we will cock-up on it will be over £400m when salaries are added in (Drinkwater, Hazard, and Courtois alone add on around £185-200m to that 105m loss, so right there we are already at around £300m)

my guess is that the total net spending total monies we will have is around £250-300m MAX.

We have a rolling FFP 3 year total, meaning ALL things included, not just transfers club loss of minus £40m as we made £15m in 2017, made £42m in 2018, but lost £97m in 2019

BUT my totals already included the £40m Kovacic buy subtracted, which perfectly covers that £40m, which if I had not included Kova,, I would have now subtracted from our budget

I will lastly list the barebones want list and its price

CF Dembele £60m

LB Chillwell £80m

Winger Sancho £130m

AMF/winger Ziyech £50m

DMF Soumare £50m

total

£370m

meaning

those all are so not happening

only way it COULD

is if we sold basically EVERY single player I listed except AC, Zouma, and Kante and got what I listed as sales value which would yield £383m net spend money

but selling them all means we would need to buy ANOTHER LB as well, as both Alonso and Emerson are included in that £383m total. so say we did buy Telles for 33m

that leaves a net loss of 20m quid

now, as it is impossible to sell every player listed

you see why I say Kante HAS to sold

if we do not, forget Sancho for sure, and plug in Boga

that is the only way the money will work

and do forget

I did not include ANY GK action at all, no Kepa sale at a huge net loss, and also no buy of his replacement

bottom line

adding Dembele, Chillwell, Boga, Ziyech and Soumare is probably the best we can hope for, plus a GK who is NOT going to be anywhere near top 5, top 10 class but will at least be better than Kepa

will we be a better team than now?

yes, definitely

but nowhere near title time or CL deep semi-final/final run level IMHO

I also would say fuck Soumare, spend the extra 25m, and buy Declan Rice, who I actually think is our eventual CB great hope, I think THAT is where he will be truly WC, the best we have had since Terry, and is also a great DMF as well