Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, coolhead23 said:

It is obvious ... it's stupid to attack anyone forget Ed Woodward. It's terrifying to be honest. 

And my apologies if I hurt anyone, it's just a joke. a bad one maybe now 

You're not hurting anyone here but it's not a good joke. :finger:

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

oh, yes, go attack a state mobbed-up Russian's house

that will end well

:ph34r:

ask

Boris Berezovsky what happens when you fuck about with the old SIBNEFT mafia

Wow ... Didnt think to that extend or details ... Already taken a U turn!!!

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

The board can be blamed for not able to sign anyone this month perhaps but I don't think Lampard should be excused for the way he has managed this squad TBH. I mean yeah, Pedro and Giroud aren't great anymore but could he have made better use of them? Both of them started the season well but they suddenly got tossed aside - Giroud after the Super Cup game and Pedro after getting injured. Like why? He had rather flogged Willian, Pulisic and Abraham to death rather than put a bit more trust in them. 

Yeah can't argue with this. I think probably a bit of inexperience for Lampard has contributed to this position. I can understand why he didn't want to change things up when we were on that winning streak though, and since then the lack of game time has really showed up Pedro and Giroud in the odd games and minutes they have had since.

I feel sorry for Lampard. It will take a miracle to make top four. Any manager that takes over will have the same problem. Whatever position we finish I can’t blame frank. I can see players leaving at the end of the day maybe Giroud even tho we don’t have a replacement smh

4 minutes ago, Davekelly35 said:

I feel sorry for Lampard. It will take a miracle to make top four. Any manager that takes over will have the same problem. Whatever position we finish I can’t blame frank. I can see players leaving at the end of the day maybe Giroud even tho we don’t have a replacement smh

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/frank-lampard-transfers-chelsea-cavani-17667244

38c19221532c8d4858b473c12fdf858f.png

ff0057cd5ea82ab506315036855bc297.png

0e8d9f7f21926f95e36c6b22e4dd1675.png

15 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Yeah can't argue with this. I think probably a bit of inexperience for Lampard has contributed to this position. I can understand why he didn't want to change things up when we were on that winning streak though, and since then the lack of game time has really showed up Pedro and Giroud in the odd games and minutes they have had since.

Inexperience or just being stubborn? I still remember Pedro and Giroud were suddenly thrown into the starting XI against West Ham and they looked awful (hardly a surprise). It's like Lampard expected two oldies to suddenly just turn it on having not played them for some time. 

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

The board can be blamed for not able to sign anyone this month perhaps but I don't think Lampard should be excused for the way he has managed this squad TBH. I mean yeah, Pedro and Giroud aren't great anymore but could he have made better use of them? Both of them started the season well but they suddenly got tossed aside - Giroud after the Super Cup game and Pedro after getting injured. Like why? He had rather flogged Willian, Pulisic and Abraham to death rather than put a bit more trust in them. 

If we don't sign a player or two then to me it's a sign the board are having second thoughts about keeping Frank next season. Nothing is ever to shocking or stupid when it cones to the planning and running of the club.

10 minutes ago, chippy said:

If we don't sign a player or two then to me it's a sign the board are having second thoughts about keeping Frank next season. Nothing is ever to shocking or stupid when it cones to the planning and running of the club.

or they will use him as a shield

21 minutes ago, chippy said:

I've been thinking this as well. It's clear the squad needs new faces ban lifted and nothing something doesn't feel right. 

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we dont sign Sancho. Werner. A World Class LB. A superstar CB and maybe throw Oblak into the mix this summer. We should seriously start thinking about protesting against this board. 

Not a chance that is happening, we have lost our vision and it's a mess.

Should have signed a striker. ANYONE would be an upgrade over Batshuayi. If we couldn't get Cavani then there are still players out there. Weghorst, Pukki, Gabigol, Jota...

Weghorst would have been my go-to in case Cavani deal was out of question. We rely a lot on crosses into the box and he's just about as good as anyone in Europe at being a target man. Extremely hard working striker as well, would fit into any team that needs a striker who can press and do the dirty work. He's a man on a mission too, trying to secure himself a starting sport in Netherlands squad for Euros