Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

It’s obviously BS to follow stubborn policies like ‘no signings over 30 yo’ or no multi year contract extensions for 30yo . But I really hope the ppl in charge did the due diligence on this one. Imagine buying Thiago silva at 31 yo. We would have been set for ages. Pray that k2 ages just as gently 

Don’t think we’ll sign any more for our front 3.i think we’ll continue to be linked but when it comes to it unless a couple of our current crop are sold then we’ll address other areas instead.

starting 3 Sterling-Havertz-Mount .plus Pulisic,Werner,Broja,CHO even if Ziyech leaves (i personally would only let him leave if sold outright) there may be the odd upgrade still available but i wouldnt say starting material ahead of our current front 3.

for me priorities should be 1.DM 2.CB(i don’t believe like reported we will actually sign 2 more,just more than 1 target that only 1 will we pull the trigger on)3.RWB.

then depends on who we sell.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think they are talking about the central striker position 

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I read it that way also, 9 and false 9.

Werner is not central 9. He was always more on left. Despite that we should sold him.

6 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Would de Jong help us?

Be a great Jorginho replacement but there’s no way he goes this summer after those comments a couple of days ago about how much he loves it here and wants to stay.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Be a great Jorginho replacement but there’s no way he goes this summer after those comments a couple of days ago about how much he loves it here and wants to stay.

Barca are doing everything to get him out. Not taking him on their pre-season tour. If Barca piss him off enough, he might consider a move. Give him his € 17m owed as a sign on bonus. His wages are unreal, €500,000+ a week. That I cannot see anyone including Man Utd to pay.

5 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Barca are doing everything to get him out. Not taking him on their pre-season tour. If Barca piss him off enough, he might consider a move. Give him his € 17m owed as a sign on bonus. His wages are unreal, €500,000+ a week. That I cannot see anyone including Man Utd to pay.

I meant Jorginho wanting to stay here, not Frenkie.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Broja is very fast and tall and would be an ideal super-sub when Havertz gets a bit jaded. I hope we keep him here. All the other clubs he has been linked with, would he also be a guaranteed starter there? I don't think so.

the non Chels CMF's and DMF's (NO AMF's on this list, and Foden is not included, despite his being listed as a CMF by TM, which is strange) 

I have rated are

(bold are still in play)

in order of T-Markt valuation

(blue is a must buy for me, although they are all only likely '2023 or later' buys, the same for non DMF/CMF Osimhen, Nkunku, and Gvardiol)

Jude Bellingham    
Pedri
Declan Rice   
Bernardo Silva (close to being blue)
Joshua Kimmich   
Rodri
Federico Valverde   
Sergej Milinković-Savić   
Nicolò Barella  (close to being blue) 

Leon Goretzka   
Gavi   (we missed out)
Aurélien Tchouameni    (we missed out)