Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I very much like the Nunes lad. Wouldn't' cost a fortune either. 

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Shame the links have gone cold.. he looks tailor made for us.

I'll have to take another look. I watched a couple of highlight videos and was not impressed.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

Koulibably isn't a certainty either, I read comments he was average and Luperto was giving better performances last season

those who said that were idiots

he was massive last year

and Luperto was shit, his Empoli side gave up the third most goals in Serie A, 70 (versus third in the table Napoli's 31, which was tied for the top with AC Milan)

and he only played 2002 minutes

Serie A team of the season 2021-22

03357fa6f62decf090b2f689849b888f.png

52 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'll have to take another look. I washed a couple of highlight videos and was not impressed.

Something he seems to have is vision. He plays cutting vertical passes which our current squad seem incapable of.

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Feel like we need a bull/monster in the middle. SMS would have been ideal. 

We are far too lightweight. 

we could have had Tchouameni last summer for £35-40m, but Marina.................................

🤬

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

yeah. we will pull the trigger once the Clauss dude is signed I guess. Don't think there will be a future here for Dujon Sterling.

Have u watched Dujon recently? Don't u think he can be a reasonable back up to Reece instead of wasting funds with an average player out there?

5 hours ago, whats happening said:

clauss is going to marseille i think.

JONATHAN CLAUSS WANTS TO JOIN MARSEILLE AFTER A €5M BID WAS REJECTED

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/jonathan-clauss-wants-to-join-marseille-after-a-e5m-bid-was-rejected/

1 minute ago, maxlev said:

Have u watched Dujon recently? Don't u think he can be a reasonable back up to Reece instead of wasting funds with an average player out there?

Not really, he is non existent in attack.

At a push a squad player for RCB.

2 minutes ago, maxlev said:

If Tuchel rated Dujon Sterling, he'd have been taken along on the pre-season tour. The fact he's not there even when there's a big lack of depth at RWB speaks volumes.

6 minutes ago, maxlev said:

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

If Tuchel rated Dujon Sterling, he'd have been taken along on the pre-season tour. The fact he's not there even when there's a big lack of depth at RWB speaks volumes.

This.

Dijon is decent enough defensively but a look at the stats shows 1 assist in the championship last season from rb is just not enough attacking contribution for our system that relies heavily on both fullbacks/wingbacks in offense.

3 minutes ago, Jype said:

I do believe that Dujon is not vaccinated like RLC and Kante, hence why he has not travelled. Because from what I have heard, he has impressed in training so far. Will likely join up with the boys when they return.

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

That is quite true. Maybe he is probably worse than Sarr.

6 minutes ago, Jype said:

Like Kante and RLC he missed because he's not vaxxed