Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

🚨A deal for French international Ousmane Dembélé has progressed in recent hours after contact was made with the player’s agent. Chelsea look to close the deal in the coming 48 hours. 

( Nizaar Kinzella - GOAL 🥇 )

Kinsella is also spelt wrong

Obviously the Dembele deal is not done yet and PSG will be huge competition esp witht that French connection but my gut says we will get him. Whether that is a good thing or not, I watched him in Bundesliga and he was one of the most talented players there, his speed dribbling and ambipedal ability were second to none. He can be very frustrating tho, so all in basically Pulisic on steroids but not as much of a personable professional. He forced the move to barca by going on strike and was in the boulevard papers bc of a long legal battle with his former landloard bc Dembele had cluttered and trashed the house he had rented in Dortmund. The Dortmund hierachy also spoke very negatively about him.

I think a couple of other PL sides may be very interested in Dembélé on a free as well. Liverpool when Mane goes. United are losing Mata, Lingard, Cavani, Martial and Greenwood is gone obviously. They’ll need attacking players and Dembélé is the classic “United wide player.” Even Arse may see him as the sort of marquee player their fans have been desperate for.

What’s obviously a huge advantage for us is his familiarity with Tuchel. 

59 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The Dortmund hierachy also spoke very negatively about him.

They also fell out with Tuchel who, for me, is probably the most personable and likeable manager we've had in the Roman era alongside Ancelotti.

I think in this situation the big thing is how highly Tuchel thinks of him and what he got out of him in their time together. I know the wages will be high but the risk is mitigated somewhat by a free transfer and when fit, there's no question in my mind he's a game changer, the likes we haven't had since Hazard.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Unbelievable that Gavi is 17. He's running the midfield in Spain v Portugal tonight. Any chance Barca mess up his renewal we should be all over him

He has the Guardiola DNA look to him. If there is ever a chance he moves from Barca I think Pep would force his owner to get him at all costs.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Unbelievable that Gavi is 17. He's running the midfield in Spain v Portugal tonight. Any chance Barca mess up his renewal we should be all over him

apperantly his clause is 50 million. i would pay it right now

7 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

They also fell out with Tuchel who, for me, is probably the most personable and likeable manager we've had in the Roman era alongside Ancelotti.

I think in this situation the big thing is how highly Tuchel thinks of him and what he got out of him in their time together. I know the wages will be high but the risk is mitigated somewhat by a free transfer and when fit, there's no question in my mind he's a game changer, the likes we haven't had since Hazard.

Tuchel is a similar story that is probably why they get along so well. tt was respected but not liked at all his previous stations. He was sacked in paris mostly for personal reasons as well. He has changed over the years to be as personable and likeable as he is today. This is the first club he is really loved by the fans which is why he has stayed loyal to us despite the huge turmoil.

In Germany TT is still regarded as an arrogant football professor without ppl skills.

We, Chelsea, are also a club who is not liked particularly by neutrals as well, are probably the perfect place for him.

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

and soon they come for Reece

🤬

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/12/07/media-watch--james-father-main-goal-defender-nears-move-ex-player-column-title

James’s father reveals his main Chelsea ambition

Nigel James has said a major ambition of his son Reece is to become Chelsea captain one day.