Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

51 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Traore was a loan with option to buy but I’m hearing that won’t be triggered

I wasn't aware of that. It would make sense, considering he didn't offer much.

Edited by LAM09

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

No panic. Marina will give kennedy a new contract. 

Marina masterclass strikes again

Was really warming to having him in the squad for next year his 2nd half of this season with Barca was very promising and seems to have the injury issues behind him

Just look at the Slonina to Polish National team saga - his management knows well how to really hardcore market him as a product, well, way to well for me, the club shouldn't let itself be used as a leverage for player's move to wherever if he's not interested in playing here.

And Dembele? C'mon, remembering his mentality issues lasting for YEARS I doubt we need this sort of player here; Let him go to Spain or France, setting up a dumpster fire here is a last thing we need now. Tuchel would sent him to space at first sight of BS anyway, at least I hope so.

Edited by Vegetable

Yeah not sure why so many people are so keen on Dembele. A very talented player on his day, no doubt about it, but injury prone, inconsistent and attracted to drama, who would also be paid massive wages. All in all a massive gamble IMO, even without any transfer fee per se.

27 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

With those additions I don’t think we are closer to Pool and City in the league.

City have signed haaland mate, this window regardless who we sign wont put us closer to them, pep n klopp have had years to build their teams and play the way the manager wants. If your looking at this window to get close to pool or city your wasting your time. If TT is to stay like pep n klopp this is simply a starting point.

31 minutes ago, Kong said:

City have signed haaland mate, this window regardless who we sign wont put us closer to them, pep n klopp have had years to build their teams and play the way the manager wants. If your looking at this window to get close to pool or city your wasting your time. If TT is to stay like pep n klopp this is simply a starting point.

I am looking at it taking a step forward, why would you be happy with signings that don’t move the needle?

Regardless, I rate Kounde out of all of them. That is likely to happen.

Despite all of the hype with Dembele, he has hardly put a consistent season under him.

Tchouameni? The next hyped midfielder out of Ligue 1, seen plenty of flops to come out there. From what I have seen there is nothing unique about him, his best skill set is ball winner. 80m for a ball winner? Lol. I see best case scenario Bissouma, which we can get and much cheaper.