Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Mourinho was/is many things but his 2 top players for every position mantra made perfect sense and works generally.

9 keepers is akin to mental illness. 

Plyushkin's disorder, is a mental disorder characterised by persistent difficulty in parting with possessions and engaging in excessive acquisition of items that are not needed or for which no space is available.

Manchester United have been offered the chance to sign Ben Chilwell from Chelsea. [@alex_crook]

Manchester United want £40M for Jadon Sancho, and some at the club sense Chelsea may make an approach before the window shuts.

(@TheAthletic)

I suspect evil👀🤔 next swap deal coming

Joe Shields is a mega fan of Sancho....

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

It's the media and their agenda again, everything with them is blown way out of proportion for clicks and likes. Even Carragher on MNF had his own agenda and thinks he knows what is going on when he actually knows fuck all, simple as that.

The only thing you should believe in the papers is the date

it was always like that. 

might change when we actaully win something, until then, they will always have arguments. 

Pedro Neto will wear the Chelsea No. 7 shirt this season. The 7 shirt had been worn by Raheem Sterling.
Neto wore the No. 19 shirt when he made his debut against Manchester City on Sunday.
The £54m signing from Wolves came on as a second half substitute in the 2-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge.
Sterling wore 17 after  his move from Manchester City two years ago and switched to 7 last season.
New signing Joao Felix will wear the No. 14 shirt which had belonged to Trevoh Chalobah.
Chalobah has been told in face-to-face talks that he is not in head coach Enzo Maresca’s plans for next season.
Felix wore 14 on loan at Barcelona last season. He had the 11 shirt when he was on loan at Chelsea 18 months ago.
Chelsea’s No. 9 shirt remains unallocated as the club continue to work on signing a new striker.
It is anticipated that any fans who bought a 19 Neto shirt can exchange it for a 7 Neto shirt.

BREAKING: Manchester United and PSG are closing in on an agreement worth €60m for Manuel Ugarte.🔴🇺🇾 MUFC

(via @le_Parisien🌕)

😄💪

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I like the ruthlessness but surely 21 players is not counting the u21 right? We can’t go into the longest season in club history with just 21 players 

I believe he is talking about the squad that will be for the match on Thursday

24 minutes ago, mkh said:

Manchester United have been offered the chance to sign Ben Chilwell from Chelsea. [@alex_crook]

Manchester United want £40M for Jadon Sancho, and some at the club sense Chelsea may make an approach before the window shuts.

(@TheAthletic)

I suspect evil👀🤔 next swap deal coming

Joe Shields is a mega fan of Sancho....

We don't need Sancho at all. Even with Sterling going, we probably have too many still with the South American boys coming. 

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

We don't need Sancho at all. Even with Sterling going, we probably have too many still with the South American boys coming. 

I think after Sterling, Madueke will also leave Chelsea.
Guiu will be loaned out if another ST arrives.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It helps if you read these statements in Vito Corleone’s voice.

I seriously hope he acts in a similar with the board. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sterling was gone as soon as he released that 'poor me' statement. 

If every player did that when they're not performing/in favour the whole professional game would collapse. He needs to realise its a team sport, and not all about him

His performances on the pitch during his time here have shown that in his mind he's "above" the others. I guess giving him that sort of wage went to his head.

Having him & Lukaku permanently gone at last would make this window a good one.

Edited by LAM09

18 minutes ago, mkh said:

Atlético & Aston Villa are in negotiations for the signing of Samu Omorodion. @eldesmarque

👀👀

Watch him go on to become Villas Drogba and Felix to flop… would be a lovely little cherry on the melting cake.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Watch him go on to become Villas Drogba and Felix to flop… would be a lovely little cherry on the melting cake.

I am still expecting Duran to end up here for some reason. Personally, I don't see the VO signing fitting in with the boards strategy. Duran still makes more sense than that one.

Raheem Sterling wants permanent move while Chelsea have not ruled out signing a new centre-back to potentially replace Axel Disasi.

(Jacob Steinberg)