Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Special Juan said:

Hopefully Mudryk out to literally anywhere

Can Neto play LW? 

I remember every time I watched him he has been brilliant, but isn't he a RW? 

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If he can keep injury free it's a great price for a brilliant winger and 24 years old

Remember the last time we signed that sort of player, a certain American wide player/no.10...

Hopefully Neto stays fit as he's got pace to burn. Nkunku, Palmer, Neto, Jackson is a decent combination up top...

If only we could sort out the CB situation! 😆

Kinda funny that 1) all the talk for like the past month since we missed out on Olise was that we had switched instead to a right footed winger who plays on the left side and 2) that we were able to wrap up this super expensive deal without a whisper until it was basically done.

How the hell was this kept 100% secret? Wasn’t even brought up as a possibility by any journalist. Could it be that this came together after the Real Madrid game where Maresca hated what he saw from Mudryk and Sterling? That could explain why nobody knew ahead of time. This could’ve been a urgent request from Enzo so he’d be ready for the City game.

But now I’m wondering what the idea is for him as he looks to be strictly a RW who loves cutting inside and shooting with his left foot. But that’s where I figured Cole was a lock and we have Madueke who has been getting better and better.

8 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Remember the last time we signed that sort of player, a certain American wide player/no.10...

Hopefully Neto stays fit as he's got pace to burn. Nkunku, Palmer, Neto, Jackson is a decent combination up top...

If only we could sort out the CB situation! 😆

Neto has plenty of PL experience though, and he seems to be better built for the league. I am actually excited by this transfer, and finally no youngster that no one had heard of.

And as you say, CB now!

What the hell I took my dog for a walk, came back and we fucking signed someone out of no where lmao

Need a moment to process how I feel about this signing. He plays mostly RW right? 

5 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Wonder if club still trusts Mudryk to turn out of any use, it's a marketing thing or he was simply too expensive to shift before x years passes

Mudryk is gonna end up just like Lukaku's time here.  Loan after loan until the contract gets down to 2-ish years left and then probably gets sold to someone permanently. 

10 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Well that came out of nowhere!! Welcome to the treatment room Pedro. You'll make some great long term friends in there. 

Fofana and James about to give him a treatment table right next to them! 😆

The brief from all the journalists for weeks now has been that we wanted a striker and a wide player before the end of the window and it turned out to be true. Samu and Neto.  

But those same journalists ALSO have been saying that even if Samu is brought in that we shouldn’t rule out getting Osimhen as well. If that happens then surely all of the negativity will cease at least for a little while?

Anyways, we have to start selling and loaning players urgently. We have like 60 players! It’s time to trim, trim, trim!

25 minutes ago, Milan said:

Neto has plenty of PL experience though, and he seems to be better built for the league. I am actually excited by this transfer, and finally no youngster that no one had heard of.

And as you say, CB now!

He’s had repeated hamstring injuries last season. Big knee and knee in separate seasons too. All whilst at Wolves. He’s easily missed like 100 games in 5 seasons. £54m too. 3 goals and 11 assists. Lost the plot.

Signed another fucking GK too. 8th one on the books no clue who’s better than who, have a starting 11 of GKs soon.

Edited by OneMoSalah