Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

One game in and the remarks about Mount on RedCafe

I don’t get it.

Good player, not what we needed. Square peg in a round hole.

He will probably win the ball back a bit but I feel we wouldn’t need to win it back as much if we had a midfielder that is actually a midfielder. Mount is the English Van de Beek.

Completly shite, but we knew this and still signed him. We'll be overrun in every game if he plays and its bad when Erikson comes on and adds more steel to our midfield.

Was like watching lingard once again, a lot of pointless running around rarely in any position to make much of an impact be it on attack or defense.

We have bought Fred.
Which is not what we needed.

I never really saw what he does that's anything special for England or Chelsea and that was more of the same.

Just garbage and a waste of money.

He is worse than Fred. He is hiding. At least Fred tried. This guy is hiding. How many times did he touch the ball? 12? No shots, no chances created? I mean wtf

To be honest, we’ve simply bought Mason Mount.

😲

22 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

One game in and the remarks about Mount on RedCafe

I don’t get it.

Good player, not what we needed. Square peg in a round hole.

He will probably win the ball back a bit but I feel we wouldn’t need to win it back as much if we had a midfielder that is actually a midfielder. Mount is the English Van de Beek.

Completly shite, but we knew this and still signed him. We'll be overrun in every game if he plays and its bad when Erikson comes on and adds more steel to our midfield.

Was like watching lingard once again, a lot of pointless running around rarely in any position to make much of an impact be it on attack or defense.

We have bought Fred.
Which is not what we needed.

I never really saw what he does that's anything special for England or Chelsea and that was more of the same.

Just garbage and a waste of money.

He is worse than Fred. He is hiding. At least Fred tried. This guy is hiding. How many times did he touch the ball? 12? No shots, no chances created? I mean wtf

To be honest, we’ve simply bought Mason Mount.

😲

Like i said.. the English Raul Miereles 👌

22 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

🤣🤣🤣

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

If this was Brighton fans then fair enough. Caicedo is about a £50-£60m footballer who we have horribly overpaid for. How we ended up paying £115m for him needs serious investigation as - unlike Enzo - he doesn't have any elite technical skills to fall back on. 

However, as this is coming from Dipper fans, you can feel the bitterness.

Slightly shame we didnt sign McAlister instead of Lavia, he knows Caicedo from Brighton and Enzo from Argentina NT, wouldnt cost fortune either. IMO those 3 would be killer.

Lavia will be fine too I guess, but he is still quite unrpoven.

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

What does this sell-on clause mean? Real Madrid can buy him in 3 years and there's nothing we can do about it?

Brighton will get a, perhaps large (30%?), chunk of money from this transaction

Edited by Vegetable

8 minutes ago, Mário César said:

seems that Chelsea will not buy another center forward

what do you think about this?

If the right one isnt available, I am alright with this.

Obviously wish Osimhen would come to Chelsea tomorrow, but the club has been burnt too many times by the second/third choice when it comes to forwards.

If Lavia comes and with Andrey being the huge talent he is, I really have no clue why we felt the need to buy Ugochukwu for €27m. What is his path to the first team in that scenario? I’d personally rather we keep Santos here rather than Ugo. Him getting sub appearances, starts in the cups, and training with world class players will be huge for his development.