Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

As promising as it is that we are going hard behind the scenes trying to address the midfield, I hope we start hearing some more concrete reporting in striker targets. That Nicolas Jackson dude from Villareal is the only solid link by reputable sources so far. And I just don’t think he looks good enough yet to lead the line for Chelsea. Looks like the kind of striker a West Ham or an Everton would sign.

We’re about to sell the only dude who actually played as a striker for us last season to Arse and there’s no real sign that a replacement is close.

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

if United don't offer more than that, I think we need to accept

we can not lose for free and next year he will not be motivated to play with us

we need cash

Almost 60M euros its not the best deal but its not the worst

could be a little better but I think we must accept the offer

We should not sell unless we get our price. If he stays he will stay. 

I think Mount will at least agree to a 1 year contract so we can sell him next summer. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

As promising as it is that we are going hard behind the scenes trying to address the midfield, I hope we start hearing some more concrete reporting in striker targets. That Nicolas Jackson dude from Villareal is the only solid link by reputable sources so far. And I just don’t think he looks good enough yet to lead the line for Chelsea. Looks like the kind of striker a West Ham or an Everton would sign.

We’re about to sell the only dude who actually played as a striker for us last season to Arse and there’s no real sign that a replacement is close.

Nicolas Jackson gives me a lot Batshuayi vibe. There is a lot to like about him, but doesn’t look comfortable with his back to the goal. 

He had a very good end to the season he scored 9 goals in his last 8 match, which is very interesting about him.

Edited by Clockwork

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

We should not sell unless we get our price. If he stays he will stay. 

I think Mount will at least agree to a 1 year contract so we can sell him next summer. 

How you so sure that Mount will renew his contract to a one year?

I refuse that in the beginning of the year 

60M euros is not a bad deal for a player with 1 year left of his contract

Just now, Strike said:

This guy lost credibility when he said Enzo fee agreed in late Dec/early Jan. And then on Mount contract situation.

On the money with youth and loan news though

He explained it pretty thoroughly. There was a verbal agreement but we went back on our word to negotiate better terms which pissed off Benfica. 

Unless something comes from Ornstein, Law, or Fabrizio then I don’t believe it. Felix Johnston is just some Twitter rando who posts “exclusives” for clout. Every big club has someone like him on Twitter who posts things as if they’re in the know.