Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what a frustrated day 

Todd and co wanted to save some bangers for deadline day. Chelsea is going to single-handedly give Sky Sports and all these transfer obsessed pundits stuff to talk about all day tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what a wasted day to be fair

we created so much expectations and we didn't see anything relative new 

lets hope tomorrow bring us good news

This was always going to be a deadline day signing lol 

11 minutes ago, Mário César said:

what a wasted day to be fair

we created so much expectations and we didn't see anything relative new 

lets hope tomorrow bring us good news

Lot more encouragement compared to yesterday, talk of Benfica finding a replacement now 

39 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Had a good laugh on that.. Had the worst and most ridiculous debut in football since Johnny  Woodgate at Real Madrid, been sidelined for a month, but I am happy he “absolutely loves it at Chelsea”. Better do his fucking best from next month.

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Feels like we’re all little kids on Christmas Eve waiting for our parents to give us a new gaming system tomorrow.

Let’s hope we don’t wake up to some socks and underwear instead! 

If Enzo is a gaming console, who would be socks and undies? Recalling Bakayoko?

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ziyech leaving means Madueke will get a lot playing time right away. With Pulisic out for a couple of more months as well. Still won't be starter tho. And let's see who's gonna be Enzo partner in double pivot until Kante is back. Expect us to look like this in attack:

Havertz 

Mudryk   Felix   Sterling 

All of which probably means Noni won't make the CL squad.

14 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

All of which probably means Noni won't make the CL squad.

I think for sure he won't make it. But if we sign Enzo who is going to be the 3rd guy? Mudryk and Enzo are certain so we need to decide between Felix and Badiashile. I would personally go with Felix even tho he's on loan and Badiashile has been great last 2 games. We need new force in attack so let's hope Fofana is top when back. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think for sure he won't make it. But if we sign Enzo who is going to be the 3rd guy? Mudryk and Enzo are certain so we need to decide between Felix and Badiashile. I would personally go with Felix even tho he's on loan and Badiashile has been great last 2 games. We need new force in attack so let's hope Fofana is top when back. 

We only had twenty-four players in list A for the group stage. It's a shame that you can't just add enough non-list B players to bring you up to twenty-five. That would allow four additions, not three, so we'd get to include Badi and Joao. That's not the way it is however. Shame.

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Would Real really block Endrick's chance to slot right in, as that was supposedly the main reason he chose them?

If Barcelona are even in the running, they should sell every right they have. 

I see Endrick as their RWer (he is a lefty and is short)

The Enzo deal will happen.

There are a lot of ppl making money out of this, so they will all push through. Player would become extremely unsettled if it does not happen, which would be terrible for Benfica too.

Regarding Endrik, I'll be the first to say it: he looks a bit too heavy/bulky for his age.

Edited by robsblubot