Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

€70 + add one is nothing to cringe at.

Except players from Ukrainian league have rather poor track record bar maybe Zinchenko, who was bought for like 2 million. Hope we will not be soon saying that Arsenal fooled us into buying bang average player, especially that I see the opinions on his CL run are rather mixed, to say the least. 

5 minutes ago, iceboy said:

What's wrong with that mate? the club practically humiliating Arsenal and I'm loving this tbh.

It depends 

if before the post the deal was in fact done it’s fair game. A but too cringe for my liking but not illegal tapping up 

Still a little unprofessional… leave the banter to the fans 

mudryk is a great talent, hoping he keep the expectations on him!
I see several not happy or dubits on the forum! IMO maybe some millions too expensive but this is the price in the current football! I prefer put money on him or felix, young with probably some problems but that have great skills and techniche for sure instead of waste money in player who got only some god stats o played a season in one team where all go right for one season! I talk about player like: lukaku, drinkwater, bakayoko and others like ziyech,  koulibay, sterling, pulisic!

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

I see several not happy or dubits on the forum! IMO maybe some millions too expensive but this is the price in the current football! I prefer put money on him or felix, young with probably some problems but that have great skills and techniche for sure instead of waste money in player who got only some god stats o played a season in one team where all go right for one season! I talk about player like: lukaku, drinkwater, bakayoko and others like ziyech,  koulibay, sterling, pulisic!

We refused to pay the money for Enzo, a world class player and a midfield we're in dire need saying we won't overpay more than his value and after overpay massively to buy some Ukraine guy for 100M. 

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

We refused to pay the money for Enzo, a world class player and a midfield we're in dire need saying we won't overpay more than his value and after overpay massively to buy some Ukraine guy for 100M. 

Yes, way this window is going mate Enzo might be here aswell

Boehly is such a madman in the market that I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we offered £150m for Bellingham in the summer after botching the Enzo deal. Whether or not he would ever agree to come here without CL footy for the season I very much doubt. But I think we WILL try to match or exceed any bid for him.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

it makes no sense

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes, way this window is going mate Enzo might be here aswell

Nah, had the chance when Benfica was willing to negotiate on installments but now all money in just one go it ain't happening for sure..

Edited by TheHulk

22 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

All these players or most looked good before they arrived at Chelsea 

Registration slots aside, we have just 9 homegrown players, including somewhat fictional Castillo in first team and U21 players won't be U21 forever. Also, not sure about RLC, Chalo and Gallagher situation, so yeah, hope they have a plan for it.